HEAVY YIELDER? Sour Diesel

@Sj2019 hey bro u should do what i did tie down the main make sure to tie down past parallel to divert that energy distribution

1 Like

So basically bend her over lol :laughing:
I topped my outdoor plant in 2019 and LSTed the crap out of her and she turned into a monster.
This is my first indoor grow and I am still trying to figure it out, so grateful for all the help here. I’ll let you know if I get the courage to do it. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I did mine at 20 days…i think that would be a good option if your trying to increase yield while creating even canopy especially if ur working with height limitations…as i am my tent is only 4ft so my working height is 26 inches…lol

1 Like

@Sj2019. What are u working with as far as lighting and schedule?

1 Like

The new Mars TS 1000, 18/6 light hours, I’m using the Photone app following a DLI chart a member shared with me. I’m at almost %100 on the light level and DLI of 50 at about 15 inches from her top

1 Like

@Alpha972

Here’s my blog/journal on current grow

1 Like

@Tophat hey bro what bout the fan leaves blocking bud sites i tried to rearrange should i trim those later

I try to tuck them or wire them out of the way. As a last resort you can snip of individual leaflets or the whole thing. I try not to remove them if possible. I would try to tuck that one as best as you can. I see she’s opening up nicely

1 Like

If u do snip how bad does it stress out the plant?

Not at all, it just grows another one but it is a minute % in energy production lost.

1 Like

@Tophat Opening her up bro!!!

Slowly but surely

Think i need to raise those sites to level canopy somehow?

Just try to keep the higher ones tied down and spread out and the lower ones should catch up as they stretch. You will be surprised how fast those bud sites will start growing up to the light once they start getting light and air flow. It’s crazy how fast they recover and perk up after some LST. Your looking good!

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

Train her in a circle…lol

1 Like

The bud sites are starting to balance out in size even the lowest site…:muscle::muscle::muscle::mag_right::mag_right::mag_right:

1 Like

Heck yea, your killin it bro! She looks like a fat and happy girl!

Thanks too u bro @Tophat

1 Like