Heavy hitters mix newby

Newby, just received my seeds, thought I ordered autoflowering, but now I’m not sure if I ordered right, I got gorilla glue, mk ultra, blue dream, do all these 3 need me to control the light or can I just leave them in my enclosed sun porch to grow, with additional light at night?

Can you post a pic of the bag they came in? The letters mean photo or auto, but I can’t remember abbreviations unless I saw them.

If they say auto/autoflower then the porch will work, but anything like photo/photoperiod depends on light change for veg n flower… the word fem or feminized doesn’t make a difference except in the sex

2 Likes

Oh they’re from ilgm? If so the moderators might know how to read the numbers :thinking:@BobbyDigital can you help here Sir

If he can’t he’ll get you some help

1 Like

By the way welcome to the neighborhood, :laughing::rofl: I forgot my manners

1 Like

Those are Feminized seeds.
Not autos
Yes you will need to control the timing on lights .
18/6 for veg
12/12 for flower
Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thank you, that’s what I thought, I messed up, I wanted autoflowering for my 1st grow. I dont have the set up yet, was hoping to just use my porch, might just wait til spring. Will these seeds be ok til then

2 Likes

Yes just don’t get them wet and a cool place is best. I use a Rubbermaid tub and keep them in my closet, but I have a lot of em :laughing: you can use anything airtight it keeps the moisture out

1 Like

Thank you, keep ya posted if I decide to try. Right now I have a seed going, from a friend, blueberry I think, not sure if it will be male or female, gonna try with this one and see how it goes. Im sure ill have many more questions to follow

2 Likes

Just some me like this @MeEasy if you have questions and I’ll try to answer them or point you in a good direction…
Good luck :+1:

A welcome to you and your seeds!