Heat stress and under watering

I went away for the labor day weekend and made sure I watered pretty deeply prior to leaving. I came home to my plant looking lifeless and most of the fan leaves yellow or burnt. I pulled off most of the dead leaves, watered slowly, and the plant seems to have perked up over the past two days. I was just at the end of veg and the beginning of flower. I seem to be getting some new green growth up top, but my pistils which were white prior to leaving are now a brown/orange color. Is there anything I can do to salvage the plant and get anything by harvest? I’ve been using fox farm nutes following the week 5 schedule of all three. Should I continue to just water and hold off on feeding? Any advice would is appreciated. I’ll try and get a photo tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ll wait for the pictures.

2 Likes

Me too, thats what ill do!

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Cannabian here are the updated pics.
Before:

After:

Most if not all of the sugar leaves are still green and I am seeing new growth at the bottom and top of the plant.

She definitely looks hungry, and I would recommend Continuing to feed. New growth looks good, so whatever you’re doing, you’re doing it right. Definitely add the bloom boosters.

1 Like