Healthy plant? How much longer flowering til harvest?

Hey there, last time I posted I was unsure of the sex and welp, now we’re flowrring :grin: this is my first grow and I just put her in a larger pot I was just curious how she looked and how many weeks does it normally take from this point to harvest ? Thank you! Happy growing !

1 Like

8 to 10 weeks Best guess…

2 Likes

I heard maybe you should trim the leaves or take a few off to focus it’s energy more on buds than the leaves. True?

1 Like

I would leave the leaves that’s where all the plants energy is stored and the plant will pull nutrients later in flower from them. But if you had a leaf covering a bud site you could try tucking it

You should only remove leaves if the health of the plant is at risk. As flowering progresses you will see some yellowing leaves; let the plant release them so it can utilize everything stored in it. Leaves are the sugar making factory on the plant and you don’t want to remove them if at all possible. FYI buds need no light to mature.

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking: they dont??? Ive been rotating to get the buds exposed to light. :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: thanks for the tip

1 Like