Having trouble with temps

high peeps new to this, hope all is well
we are having a bit of a heat wave and temps are reaching 30%c outside so this causing problems in my tent any tips please. I do have a 8 inch fan pulling air out through a carbon filter and pulling air In to just can’t seem to get temps below 35% I do have co2 being put in to the room I know temps can raise a bit want to go 12/12 but don’t want to risk it yet with temps so high any advice or will I still get good yields with this

1 Like

You don’t mention any type of intake fan but At those temps you’ll most likely need to provide a/c to room
If you want temps to be lower
Once your lights or figured in youll be running 15-30 degrees warmer then ambient temperature depending on what type of lights and how many are being used
In high temps you can still have a fine harvest
Plants will spend more energy on staying cool and some growth will be sacrificed tho and if temps get high enough they may even stall until temps drop some
Can you give me a little more info on your set up
As far as size and how many lights fans and anything else you think might help

2 Likes

hi I have 8 ft by 4 ft tent which is 6ft high I have 3 600 hps I just put a 8 inch inlet fan in and I have 8 inch exhaust I managed to drop temp down to 33 c so I’m a lot happier I’m flushing tonight and switching

2 Likes

I also have a a/c unit

1 Like

Sounds like your have it under control
Post a few pictures so we can all see your beautiful girls @g-reg