Having multiple issues and I can’t figure out what is going on

My plants are showing some problems happening.
I can’t figure it out I’ve tried flushing but it didn’t seem to help.

2 Likes

Well you wont know anything without checking ph and ppms pf runoff. Do u have the pens?

1 Like

What medium are you growing in and are you adjusting the pH of your water to the correct pH for your medium? You show a soil feeding chart so I assume soil.
Have you done a pH test of the runoff or done a slurry test to determine the soil/medium pH?

If you are feeding according to the chart, you may have lockout due to pH issues.

1 Like

I check my ph after nutrient mix. I just flushed twice and it didn’t help much. I don’t have those pens yet

I’m using hp media with cocoa coir mixed in. That wasn’t my feed schedule I don’t know where that came from

That’s not my chart. Don’t know where it came from. I did a run-off check it was 6.0. I flushed twice this week. It’s still showing signs of problems.

What is your runoff TDS? Having flushed, your medium likely has nothing in it for the plant to grow.
Did you feed after the flush?

I don’t have a TDS yet. This is my second grow. First one was phenomenal so I’ve just been going light with everything half doses and checking my ph. This started happening 2 weeks ago and getting worse

What kind of nutrients are you using and what strength / EC?
You said you have no pen, are you using PH strips to test?

1 Like

No, I have a good ph pen I just checked it and calibrated just to be sure. I don’t have ppm pen, or tds

Foxfarm trio, with calmag and microbes.

Yes I just fed yesterday a half dose of bloom and molasses

Seems like it’s showing multiple deficiencies at once so I thought it was ph lockout or too much nutrients but I’ve made adjustments and still keeps showing issues

That may help, watch the new growth for improvement. I doubt that the affected leaves will recover.

1 Like

Some of the new broth is turning red and purple and standing rigid and upright like it’s happy, but new growth isn’t happening much they’re in week 4

I’d knowing your ppm’s is just as important

2 Likes

I was referring to new growth after the feeding.

2 Likes

Yes I’m gonna get a bluelabs on but I haven’t had much funds available so I’m waiting temporarily

1 Like

I completely understand. I dealt with too strong organic ammendments before and had ppm issues the whole grow

1 Like

I’m just worried, I have really good genetics and my last grow was the Bomb. They seem like somethings going on I’ve been in my book trying to see but it’s not giving me the info to help. With multiple signs at once I’m just confused at this point

1 Like