Having issues like most newbies

I feel the same about my babies they are like our children watching them grow up is so exciting and stressful at the same time. Don’t worry too much remember it is a weed and they’re pretty hard to kill unless you do something really bad to them. U Will find a lot of good information here and the people here really do you want to help out. I think you’re doing just fine next time you go to water pick up the cup see how much it weighs when you first water it then let it dry out a little bit the cup will get lighter… try to get on a regular watering schedule like a set day at a time. What is the problem with not being able to upload images is it your phone or your computer. Here’s a picture of my first babies.

2 Likes

I think the pic issue is both really, they’re old. The google photos won’t go in with microsoft files and won’t even drag over. Next time I see my daughter I will ask her, maybe she can tell me wtf it is.
My girls are in 3 gallon cloth pots, LST and pinched at the top. I’m not worried about time since they are 2 different ages I’ll wait for the small one to catch up, I’d like them about 6-8 in tall before I put them to flower. My older plant is a monster, LST and she took off. I had to chop off most of the original stalks and now she’s getting even bushier. Pruning her is going to be really intimidating.
I think I’ve overwatered them from the start, but not by much. This last time I went 4 days and they got pretty dry and loved it, I’m using the feel it method, going down about 3".
Thanks for responding

Sounds like u are doing everything u should be. I no how u feel about ur plants it’s so exciting and stressful at the same time but it’s well worth it in the end. Glad u found this site there are a lot of knowledgeable people here feel free to hit me up if u have any questions or if u just want to update on ur progress. Happy growing

1 Like

It’s time to clear off sun of those big sun leaves so they can breath and grow more lush. Trim the bottom from the dirt go 4 nodes up and cut :scissors: off all the big leaves so more air can flow .

@DebbieM the seventh symbol right above this sentence that looks like a stamp with a lil mountain on it and a dot, click on that icon and that will prompt you to upload your photo , choose files , than look for gallery click on picture and hit upload , good luck hope this helps if im almost right .

I tried that but Microsoft and Google and Android will not play with each other iI think my stuff is too old @yoshi

1 Like

I see you counted yourself out to soon and figured it out ha ha, I love you Debbie never quit love, you will be surprised what’s left in an old dog and they do learn new tricks if the trick trick them into being happy lmao !

1 Like

I’m just get back to my own lil ghetto rigged with some scraps I gathered to try some breeding to see if I can cross and create something that will be my personal smoke :dash:. It’s plenty of great quality strains on the market, but the biggest room in the entire world :earth_americas: is the room for improvements, so I have a few strains I have yet to see crossed from what I’ve read :open_book: up on so far. Plus I hope to help can’t budget growers find that simple recipe to get success for big frosty loud buds, for less than $100 for 20 plus plants, hopefully after I can show the finish product on how crazy frosty any plant would produce and big, dense buds, I swear my harvest be so loud, you cannot smoke, or hide the smell :nose:, trust me I’ve tried everything, even the stuff scuba divers used on wetsuits, if you grow with Yoshi Blue Magic :sparkles:, Stupid loud, and if you don’t let dry and cure properly, you won’t enjoy how super sticky icky your buds will be I promise. Every grower knows G.G.4 is a crazy frosty, but when any strain you grow gum up the scissors :scissors:, trimmers, even commercial machines we had hard times figuring out how to cross those barriers, which we finally came up with a useable solution that consistent and works. But yeah, I have a little free time more now sometimes, so I figured I’ll share some of my new weird methods with the budget growers .

1 Like

This is has to be the hardest part for a calculated season grower, cause it’s just not enough time in a season to get one of each in the dirt and give it the time it needs as all the others, shewt, what I’ve gotten myself into again, can I just win :medal_sports:, why we keep creating these astronomical goals , knowing we cannot beat the damn clock , tic toc, tic toc, it never stops .
Now I understand I cannot multiply time and live it twice right, so make the best of what you have now , and never allow temporary circumstances cause our hearts to frown .
We only have so much time to live in time , before the time line ends in dying , any of you know im not lying :lying_face:! Maybe I can be a rapper lmao?

2 Likes

Light feeding, now they starting to really want more water :sweat_drops: now going into full bloom beast mode.

I’m still shocked, surprised, and mad at myself. I’m wondering if it’s just me, are do anyone else perform better in a control environment that has all variables set on a dial or switch panel, simplicity right, come with high technical difficulties in electric current, surges, voltage, transfers, and im not really wanting to fool with high currents of electric currents anymore dammit, “That, oh yeah look :eyes:, that hurts in every word :speech_balloon: and letter in pain and hurt, man I had two experiences with live current, one purposely and one accidental and both had the same results of extreme anger, So yeah ah nope :person_gesturing_no:, not a fan at all okay!” But I seems to lack in transition from the farm and my self project, it always seems like im missing something, sucks bulls horns sheit, but im still shocked how massively big this G.G.#4 plant is doing in this scrog after a flower harvest reversion grow. Now the other two seem like they are the same strain, being they were not originally mines or from any of my farms, it was from another buddy that he was thinking was going to just die, after he neglected them the first two weeks in flower, since they were those abandon back row plants that get forced in tight areas when farmers always try g to force 4 more plants in an over full vegging room and lose electric grid power for 3 days, and on for 4 and back off for another 4 days, which cause all kinds of havoc in his grow house, a total mess, but many I believe we’re worth saving cause of the generation number of cl9bes they were , was extremely important to me, but he had no clue cause u knew where he got the cl9bes from when he started , and I don’t have that strain particular in this season grow schedule , so it was a 2\1 for me of course, cause he was about to scorch the entire grow, which I think he ended up burning about 300 plants that was burned bad from auto feeders and no lights for days during the "Climate Controllers first Massive land made Vortex Hurricane right at the coldest time of winter, he had a big lost.

It’s only 3 plants in here, the 2 I thought would give me the most problems cause of the massive bud weight and stretch they put on in flower which is Big Bud strain, these two had to suffer more than I was understanding at the moment, and I added to the set back with a bad ph starting out.

Now I’m very interested in seeing what this G.G.#4 is going to do totally, being how massive it has reverted to and now stacking like crazy and steady stretching in all 4 direction, this one plant will fill up a 2x2 by itself easily, but the other 2 im interested in seeing what they will do , and I can only imagine if , until I revert those two again for surely outside hopefully , if not still a much longer reversion and the ph will be calibrated with fresh new soil, so this time is a quality sample, the next one will be a weight grow in B.B. , now I don’t know if it’s big bud, blueberry or what other BB strain, I know they were cloned in October 2019 and was used for clones up until the power outages, so I took the healthiest 5, gave 2 to another friend to help teach her, being she has some house plants knowledge. But yeah here we are, Week 2 in Flower , 4 weeks from the light flip, Pumping 850 PPFD at 45% DLI with PGZX and Samsung, with Osram and Cree , with UV and I really believe this harvest will be very special , I cannot wait until I can show the forum how crazy frosty, and big and full the buds can get with my newest ghetto recipe I’ve created in my own special Yoshi concoction that really got me in a much better financial position from the pure quality, smell, taste, and THC , but guess what? What I grow for personal is to high in THC for the state legal limits here , so why pay for 17% - 29% every 2 days , when I can grow my own outside the farm for my personal at 29% - 37% THC right , plus you can only grow the landrace genetics they listed for a Natural State seed strain genetic that’s accepted by the state laws. If I wanted to grow, let’s say a blueberry crossed with a super silver haze , than cross with an amnesia haze , than cross with a cheese strain, since it’s not listed as a landrace strain in Arkansas, it’s not permitted to grow legally for sales! So much red tape as of Now, Hooefully New York can show what Colorado been failing to do with being Shoot out capital of the world , Hopefully New York can be a much better big City recreational cannabis law and actual have success in the big 3 crime categories right !

2 Likes

Last feeding, I used the meter app and lowered my lights :bulb:, and I noticed something familiar, but again chiefed out at home verses at work on the farm, I could not figure out why my humidity started running extremely low around 25% - 16%? So they whole week on a normal cruise control schedule, the first thing I heard :ear: was the big massive gg4 plant say hey dude, the other day the light was per cent for all 3 of us cause they being slow :snail: and im trying to get going so I can out out and finish, but when you lowered the lights, that kind of heated my tops and started causing my trichomes and catalyst stop thriving and producing, cause I had to start burn them off cause the lights was to low to fast, I till need air space for all these pistils built up inside of me im trying to spawn out so all these carbs and sugars can allow my hairs room so my catalyst can bloom bigger and burst but I can only do that better at 35%-47% RH, so either wet me down 4 times a day, are raised the lights back up cause I still have about 3 more inches of stretch and bloom room to fill in the spacing for my top colas since that’s what in trained to out out. So yes, I looked at the blunt and ask him, did you hear her, are it was just me? Dude, glared up nice a cherry :fire:, and was like go head cough, yeah cahuhuh, breath now im finished, but im trying to help you listen cause you been busy, so they ask can you raised the two big lights back up to 28 and 32 inches please, for at least the next 3 weeks, and than you can come back we all should have finished our catalyst production for nice nugs, but we all still have tons of trichones to some up, so we can do that later in about 5 weeks maybe so we can really ripen, but one don’t want trimmed wet, she said she want to drip all her chlorophyll and sugars all into the buds before we separate one last time and they go help those who kike take us to straight to the head, hard and deep, swallow nice and smoothly, relax, breath, slowly swallow again and release as the star light gets litty and helps the kitty and the big old biggies right, what a great way to be right in the light :bulb: ?

2 Likes

I’ll call you the Dr! Dang. I read a lot. Good stuff

1 Like

Nice grow. Full tent. Looks great

1 Like

Update day 1, Week 3 in full bloom, week 5, day one from the actual light flip, I state this hoping many will understand how flowering time is calculated, I’ve witnessed ah many of farmers start counting from the flip, which in a Sativa dominant strain, you will miss your harvest window every time, counting from the flip. I always wait 14 days, and once I see the plant pistils coming out the catalyst, I start the flower bloom clock or days, but always used your loop to final decision for harvest time.

This grow was such an early Fathers day gift :package:, To have some high quality medicine :herb: grown with less than $100 bucks of the easiest and most simplest way to grown the most funky, stinky, loud, skunky, cat piss smelling big fat dense nugs you ever seen, just the trichome production from the nutrients and the lights I used is by far the most incredible resin trichome stickiest weed I’ve ever grown, smoke :dash:, are seen ever from any garden. The only stuff I’ve seen better was from the Triangle and it was a very rare season that year and man did we get out some fantastic stuff .

2 Likes

To some of those that have low or high Humidity in the tent in flower, it can as simple as adjusting your lights heights to that sweet spot for what type of light panel you running. I lowered 2 of my panels to boost the
PPFD \DLi and my humidity starting running extremely low from average to less than 30% , as low as 16% and I was so confused, so I smoked :dash: one and started listening :ear:, they small plant was like finally boss, but the big Gg4 stop spawning pistils almost immediately from the catalyst and start turning red, than I played the isochrones and I heard it the middle plant saying it was getting to hot :fire: and she didn’t like that much heat, so after a couple days I realized that Revolution Eva Series was to low, so I re-adjusted and raised them and just like that, they are starting to stack up even more crazy now, and soon as I get the Co2 lined out, I think they will definitely put on some nice fair weight to say how bad they suffered early on, but its great info for me as a rookie cause now I know first hand how much abuse these strain can take initially, not to day ill put them through that kind of growth stunt again .

This big one is really starting to stack up nicely, Week 3, 6 plus zips maybe.
![Screenshot_20210406-125100_Chrome|511x500]
One of my very first buds, I think this was the blueberry auto that grew like a fem seed, I had to flower it on 12\12 to get it to flower .
(upload://gzJY0CRcwdfAp6m0hyCTfp84Was.jpeg)

Time to feed them and max out they ppms, last dinner was 23, so 27 should be enough and than 29 and ill start going back down by 6 to around 12 before I stop giving they diet plan. I’m still impressed on how massive this plant reverted into after struggling for at least 3 weeks with ph range was like 5.1 4.9, 4.6 before I realized my old pens was not calibrated and they needed new batteries. Got everything lined out the second week in transition to accurate measurements and I could tell instantly in the gg, but the other 2 still is like they slow :snail: , are the roots is not getting enough oxygen.

I’m thinking :thought_balloon:, maybe by week 6 of flower :hibiscus:, I can start my next babies from seed, but vegging outside for 4 weeks, giving me time to harvest the big colas once more for drying, and this time, I really would like reverting these outside, so I can really train them more like a vine vertical style of scrog, and transplant them into a 5-30 which I have not really decided yet, but I figured it out later as always .

They really stacking up nicely now, Day 4, Week 3 in flower, Week 5, day 4 from light flip.
I must admit, to say the inconsistent low ph late in they first vegging and transitioned from veg into flower with ph around 5.4 maybe, due to bad pens :black_nib:, but the resilience of the plant and to recover into this, how could this be anything but great, just for quality medicine :pill:. Save me 3 months of vegging from seed or clone, to being able to flip into flower after 10 - 12 days to revert a harvested flowered plant back to vegging state for a second or third or fourth, even up to how many times you can allow the plant to continue to grow for season after season. But if you can get 7-8 generation harvest from one plant, go for it, I promise it saves time , and each harvest the bud gets much stronger , bigger , and super potent .

You always take clones if you can or know how, are most important is have the grow space for them . Something is very special with that 4th and 7th generation that always seems to be so fantastic .
reverting is much faster than growing from seed , just the fact of the already establish root structure the plant has , Just give it ph water and put them on 24\0 for at least 7-10 days, you must leave small popcorn buds for new foliage to grow out once the plant converts back to vegging state , now the first couple of fan leaves will come out strange and mutant looking , but don’t panic , it will start putting out whatever finger leaf you flip into flower the first harvest , once you see the 5 or 7 or 9 finger fan leaves :fallen_leaf: come out, she ready to go back into bud beast stretch mode, and you should have been training and removing old and trimming for new too growth as the plant is converting right, if it’s just two buds, to me that’s two :v: clones on one rootball. Like @peachfuzz said , they grow them so huge in the triangle , why cut down a establish plant , that can continue to convert and revert for a season harvest indoor or outdoor until you run out of real estate for the roots to grow.

1 Like