Havent had one like this yet

Curious how this will grow out?

9 Likes

Looks like it self topped or just grew two heads. Avoided any topping stress and should grow out just fine.

8 Likes

Sweet auto topper!! Love it.

4 Likes

Self topped? Awesome! Looks cool!

Add: Maybe throw a little extra soil around the base. It’ll probably get heavy once it really starts vegging.

6 Likes

So weird huh? One of my outdoor Zkittlez did that - about 2feet tall it suddenly split. I’m like wow, cool. Then one of those tops topped itself Again about 2 feet further up! So I have 3 mains and never touched it. I’m curious to see how yours does. So far mine is deeper green and bigger leaves than any of her sisters…

3 Likes

Only time will tell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right?!? I’m hoping for beast

2 Likes

Train it like a mainline! Very cool

1 Like

Not advice, just what I would do after seeing this pic…I would let her grow and when I transplanted, I would remove the first set of leaves below the split, bury the stem up to the V and when the time is right, start mainlining to get 6-8 colas and later in the grow, lollipop her to produce missile buds. I am interested to watch and see what you/she does. :thinking:

1 Like

Well how cool is that? I love self training plants - I had one that LSTed herself. I was looking at her little seedling self wondering why she was so SHORT, and saw her main stem lying parallel (but above!) the dirt.

I pretty much left her to her own devices and she just yielded 8 oz (auto) so honestly, I think it’s a good thing when they take care of business on their own.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Should turn out to be a nice Low profile Bush.
Good luck :v::+1:

3 Likes