Haven’t grown in 28 years

The others are doing ok. Felt terrible drying them out. Let them get so droopy. Did give them a sip of water. Bottom up feeding only. (I would not do that again) Bounced right back. Can tell they need to be fed. However need to deal with gnats. A few yellow leaves on the bottom of the plants. Poor babies for a few weeks.

1 Like

2 Likes

Tower fan in. May take the other six inch fan and put it on the light. I found that with my light the fan up top made up for the lack of cooling. Dropped the temperature by 3.5 degrees. Using a 6 inch hurricane. Hit the tower fan with a heat gun. Think it heats up the tent by .5 degrees. Will either take an additional hurricanes and jet it on the light or direct it on the soil to dry it out.

1 Like

Believe these two make the set.

Had name and town on it. My bad. Deleted.

1 Like

Hows them plants looking today. Did u get the autos figured out. Ive noticed i get more problems with my autos then i do with the photos. After my autos are gone its photos from there out. U can take a photo and get it to be done in the same time frame as an auto with a better quality smoke and probably more yield. I have 4 auto right now and 2 of the 4 are kinda problem girls my 2 w.w. are doing pretty well but are super sensitive to feedings. I have all of my plants in ffof and all seem to do great. Had a little yellowing when it was a sprout but after the first week they were great

1 Like

@Mark0427
Autos are still there. Like the photos better. Cloned them. The purple kush shot up to the same height as the originals. Did top it the other day to keep it inline with the others. Fast growing it is. Just watered them. Will look better in a bit.
Plants are droopy. Dried them out, and took the first two inches of soil, sand etc. Rotten gnats.
Down 90% on gnats.
Will post a few pictures. Then some later.

1 Like

Do u use anything organic or molasses at all ive notice if i used flora blend which is organic or use molasses it seems to want to attract gnats. Gnats usually come from over watering and soil staying moist and growing a bacteria somewhere or fungus rather. Wait til she is dry before u water again u can pick up the pot and know yeah she is dry or she still has some moisture. Leave the soil to dry out rather well 3 or 4 days unless she looks like she needs a drink (going limp) then give her a little. Try to kill off the gnat system. If u have a bug killer soak the dirt real well. I use these for my soils which i e only done twice once worked but my smaller plant is a problem for me with the. Its a auto cbd in a quart size pot or so she is a foot tall maybe 15 inches max but i wait til she feels total dry plus an xtra day and dont give her any more than a 12 oz cup of food or water and she still gets gnats every now and again. Havnt used the killer on the cbd as i am not wanting to do that im gonna give it to a guy who has seizures alot and cbd helps his seizures from happening quite as often. Here is the 2 bug killers i use

1 Like

@Covertgrower. Whats up with these plants. I see light colors around the leaves im no good at picking out a deficiency.

1 Like

Looks like it’s on the edge of nutrient burn.

1 Like

@Covertgrower
Don’t think they like the ffof. Next run will be regular fox farms.

2 Likes

@Mark0427
Not organic. Have not used any molasses.

1 Like

I think she will be ok. Just dont over water her to get nutes from dirt kicking in alot. A week and she will start to perk right up. Id wait a whole day if u can before a water and just a small amount of water at a time til she looks like she needs more. The more u water now them more nutes will be kicked loose for the plant to absorb

@Mark0427
Tag me in your next grow. You in the UP or under the bridge? I’m about 40 minutes from Grand Rapids.

Im in macomb area