Haven’t grown in 28 years

I used a trimmer bowl on these lowers. Alien OG.

1 Like

An auto flower og kush. They will go into the flowering tent tomorrow with the clones

1 Like

Top ones didnt want to lose their shell. Sprayed them with water and finally got it off.

1 Like

4 Likes

Those look like nice plants. Great job. :eyes:

1 Like

Thats gonna fill that tent out

1 Like

Thank you.

Trying too. Currently in a 4x4. Open 5x5 for flowering.

1 Like

Curious old man here. Why would you go from cups to 3 gal to 7 gal? Why not eliminate the 3 gal? I’m about to embark on my 2nd grow today and am planning to start in a Jiffy pot (will use like solo cup) and then into a 5 gallon fabric pot. Planting a Bruce Banner Autoflower.

It would for me depend on what medium I am growing in. For an auto, and I dont grow them much, but I dont uppot them. From what i have read and experienced it will stunt some. For autos if i have room, usually final pot from seed so they dont get stressed and flower early.
I start them soaked in water, see a tap root then into final pot. I put them in a 3 gallon pot and leave them be.
Im sure there is different ways to start and grow them, just have only really used them if i have room.

1 Like

3 Likes

Moved into the 5x5.

2 Likes

goat-yum

2 Likes

Moving a few around. Wife brought me this seed. I will grow it. Jesus OG x Mint Kush.

1 Like

Love it. We.are laughing our tails off. Wifes like the aussie does that.

2 Likes

Heres my veggies @Ynotfish

1 Like

Looking good.

Not sure whos this is. Going to try it.

1 Like