Haven’t grown in 28 years

Did try a tester bud. Like the high Will cure it. Peace.

Did find some seeds. Left one of the vents open. Sorta was trying not expecting.

2 Likes

Think I will have double these. Have at least 10 ounces blue dream unseeded to smoke. Wife doesn’t like it so I will toke it and give some to the kids. Growing is fun. I like that the kids don’t have to buy anything unless they try a new strain out. They all old enough to go to the dispos here in Michigan.

3 Likes

It’s nice for sure! Not sure if you wanted seeds, but they look good.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower
Did leave one vent open, was worried about buds hanging over with no air flow. Thinking the light leak perhaps. I will take it though. Plenty here, and if I can get a few to grow then I’m happy. Thinking they should be female? Will watch them next grow for herm tendencies.

1 Like

If you didn’t have a male present, then they would be feminized more than likely with a nanner you haven’t found yet.

1 Like

Trimming them and didn’t see one. Pretty high so I could see a chance of overlooking one. Seeds should be female and good to go if they sprout?

Correct.

1 Like

Thank you kindly.

1 Like

Just expect more hermaphroditism from those seeds. They were created that way.

1 Like

Sorta a new frontier for me on that. Someday I’m going to learn the skill of seeds.

So a newbie question. Why were they created that way?

1 Like

Likely a genetic trait that’s been carried. If it’s a feminized seed, it will carry that trait, because it was feminized by creating a hermaphrodite.

1 Like

So I have seen some say if a plant has that trait to get rid of it. Some say no. Your thoughts?

I always prefer regular seeds, seeds created from male and female plants. It will carry the most stable genetics.

Edit: You can grow it, but I would not breed it. Especially if you accept then possibility of a few seeds when harvested.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate it greatly.

1 Like

Nope. They throwing a few seeds.

1 Like

But I’d might pop a few.

Seeds all getting trashed.

I can’t help but post #420 here. These are some grandpas cookies. Going to get tied down soon.

2 Likes