Haven’t grown in 28 years

:rofl::rofl: #growerproblems

1 Like

Beautiful :clap:

1 Like

So these are what I grew. Not knocking it out of the park yet. Someday we will. Until then we are medicated. All were maybe trimmed of big leaves.
OG kush hung whole plant, jarred on 7-17-21.

2 Likes

Fire OG. I have another jar somewhere that would look nicer then these. Definitely half sized colas compared to the OG. She yielded smaller, but boy it helps with pain.

2 Likes

Skywalker OG

2 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest n nice looking girls dense

1 Like

Replacing my fan in the 5x5. Went with the ac infinity. Keeping it just in case. Spare parts. Figured it was time.

1 Like

Way easier to see temperature and humidity. Also got rid of the gallon jugs. One leaked on me. Tray caught it but switched to 5 gallon buckets. Filling them about to the 4 gallon mark. Way easier to mix in bulk. Should of done this long ago. Grabbed the wife’s lemonade jug and using that to water with.

1 Like

Today is 83f at 34% humidity.

1 Like

Beautiful bud great job.

Happy growing

1 Like

Thank you

Buds look like this. Want this grow to be more like coffee. Grow Indica or hybrids mainly.

1 Like

Cloudy on the bud almost. Sugar leaves just started to show amber.

1 Like

Well did up hanging them to dry whole plant. Little disappointed with it. One has a few seeds. There were no hermies in there. Look like about 5 seeds on the one. None on the others that I’ve seen so far.Last run from this seed bank. Hydroponic store has a few other banks. Some seeds look viable, yet I am hesitant to sprout them. Peace. Humidity at 60. Temps about 65.

2 Likes

Beautiful haul

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

Thank you. Not a huge yield but hopefully it will finish well and we can smoke a few ounces

1 Like