Haven’t grown in 28 years

Would like

Did end up translating these to a 3 gallon. Was not necessary. I think they would of been ok in the two gallons.

2 Likes

Gonna be a beautiful sight soon full of flowers

1 Like

They’re gorgeous

1 Like

Plants today. Looking at maybe putting another trellis down.

3 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Blue dreams hopefully doing their thing. Eighth day after flip.

2 Likes

Wow busy tent

1 Like

2 Likes

I had some difficulty with the middle one. She is so very bushy. 8-9 weeks to go.

2 Likes

Smokin a jimmy! Have not heard that in years! Haha we showing our age… nice grow!

2 Likes

Smoked a jimmies earlier. Yes I’m old. Tent as of now.

3 Likes

Another 5 weeks at least. Here is what I have with a target date chop on 1-20-22.

3 Likes

As long as I can pull 4 ounces dried, it will be more then a nice addition to our stash. Really anything more then that is bonus. So enjoying growing the plant. Peace.

Emptying about every 20 or 18 hours. Humidifier set at 35.

Just caught it beeping because it was full. Unit shows 39, inside the tent says 41. Honestly one of the best investments I’ve made. I really like it for drying bud .Now they smell like a sweet wine and dank. I can definitely tell a difference using it.
I hope anyone starting to grow factors in this from the get go.

You don’t have a drain hose to drain into a bucket?

1 Like

Nice catch. Realized this mistake last week. Was using gallon jugs refilled. Some were leaking. Figured I should get 5 gallon water buckets to store water in. The ones I saw were pricey. Can’t get them for less then $20 a piece if I get the black or green ones.

1 Like

Came with one. Just all my buckets been outside and full.

1 Like

Some are needing another 5 weeks.