Haven’t grown in 28 years

You’re gonna get water on leaves when you have leaves laying on top of each other, that’s why I start defoliating some even in veg. 64RH is a little high, specially for last half of flowering, if you can’t bring that lower with more air flow/exhaust then you may have to consider getting a dehumidifier.

1 Like

Thank you kindly.
Will address.

Will be getting a dehumidifier. While waiting for it, will keep them in vegetive state. Currently running it at 280. Will kick it up to 400 soon.
Thank you kindly.

@Hellraiser
Dehumidifier should be here in 3 days. Did move it up a little.
Looks like timer uses 3 or 4 watts.

I hope I am on the right path. If you see anything please critique it. Really first plant run. Always outside or clones. Indoors is still goofy for me if they are not clones. Could not run clones just yet, not enough time.
Thank you kindly.

Fire Og.

1 Like

I really want to learn how to grow this one, and anything kush. They are our favorites. Going to have to flip them soon. The fire og seems like it would grow happy for quite awhile. Very bushy. Thinned it out a little bit. Goofy plant.

@Hellraiser
Well, almost time for an outside grow soon in Michigan. Some will be here and there. A few on a hand written map again. Still love to gorilla grow also. At 20 gallons of water every day. Love the 321. Way less expensive.
All states should be legal.
The cloner getting fired up in a few days.
I do find that the indoor marijuana is more potent. May get some hate on it, but they seem to have a better structure. I just have to figure out the flower end on the leds. Peace. image image j

2 Likes

image image

2 Likes

The OG Kush. I would like to put her outside, not sure yet.

I agree, I’ve grown the same strains - clones even and the indoor is always a little bit better than the outdoor.

2 Likes

Did it again. Waited too long to flip. Was back ordered on dehumidifier. Will be here tomorrow then have to wait another 24 hours before turning it on. Going to have to flower them in the 5x5 instead of the 4x4. Probably might put one more outside. Going to be tight.
Plants are about 28-29 inches tall. Plus another 15 on the pots. They been topped, thinking about a super crop, lollipop, and hopefully not a screen.
I wish I had room for a 9-10 foot tent. Lol.

Fire og and og kush.

3 Likes

Should be good for the upstairs. Supposed to do 4500sq ft. House is a little under 1500. Was delivered upside down, so will wait 24 hours before turning it on. Should help with the high humidity.

2 Likes

5x5 is getting sanitized. I just really like the extra space and side access if needed. Super excited to see what the dehumidifier will do before moving things around. Just like growing marijuana. Kind of bummed to flower them. Like to see them prosper. Maybe a few more go outside, keep a couple inside. Have a bag and a half of ffof to use up. Might plant some up on a ridge. Plenty of sunlight there.

1 Like

Got about 8 gallons of ro, used the other 15-20 for outside plants. Summertime in Michigan.

1 Like

I like it. Almost zero waste. Hoping the new seeds will appreciate it. Some spill over when I wasn’t watching.