Haven’t grown in 28 years

I’ve not grown fire og, but can’t be much different than other og kush crosses which I have grown tons of. Not that its really hard to grow, but can be hard to get larger yields from them, so you grow some seeds, find a good pheno with the qualities you’re looking for and nice yield and clone away.

Not really sure what RSO is, after looking it up, seems similar to what I call tincture that I make with Everclear, but seems RSO uses ethanol or rubbing alcohol. I would never use rubbing alcohol for anything I’ll be drinking, even though it’s mostly evaporated/cooked off.

2 Likes

Fire og, Skywalker, gsc extreme up on deck. Just one of each. Probably next time grow just one strain. But all of them sprouted. Will put them in one gallons between the other ones. Might put one more clone in the flower tent. One has to go. Just unhealthy from the get go.
Love the bspec. Clone run next. I’d like an extra tent just to keep mother’s.

1 Like

The flowering tent as of today.

2 Likes

Looks really good, great growing!

3 Likes

Cactus sand. Small layer when I had a gnat problem.

1 Like

Very nice set up. Sand helps. Molasses helps a little. It will make the top soil cake. It will pass as you water them. I hate those 🪰. I thought I could get bye with some dry cheap soil last year. It really wasn’t cheap. But the 🪰 where bad. Lol

2 Likes

@Hemp I used some old potting soil in the shed and have been battling gnats for a while. They seem to be under control now. Mosquito bits and sticky traps worked for me.

2 Likes

I used fox farms. Good soil. Many others out there. Just use the best you can. I like to ask for advice if I switch something up Then grow some marijuana.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

I use fox farm also now. I use the yellow ones also. Same here with old dirt. I had got some miracle grow organic I can’t remember the name of it black magic or something thought it would be nice and dry because it was in the grow store. I was using it when I planted my clones.

Your girls look nice.

1 Like

I’m in almost week 4.

1 Like

Looking good.

1 Like

2 Likes

@Hellraiser
If I may ask. What may have caused the yellow leaf on the first picture. I almost thought phosphorus, not sure. Feeding cal mag. There are a few below also.
Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

Yes it does have the appearance of a phosphorus deficiency. Might need just a touch more of bloom nutes, but not overdo it, don’t want to burn them.

2 Likes

Have been feeding full strength fox farms. Week 6 minus the flower kiss.

1 Like

Wouldn’t push it any higher then and just stay on course and be sure to do a nice flush at the scheduled time. Sometimes a plant just decides it doesn’t want a particular leaf any more, sucks out the mobile nutes from it in preparation to drop it. Does not seem to be happening to a lot of leaves so don’t think it’s a big problem.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly. Will try to up the bloom nutes up a bit.

1 Like

Ph is 8.8. Quite a swing from what it was prior. Was like 5.6 to 6.0 before. Same water. Same brand.