Haven’t grown in 28 years

Is that sand?

Nice. Like star fish

@patchman To me, I like to see how to grow the plant without trellises. See how it looks. Love to look at all the ways to do it. Like his growing style.
@Hellraiser Thank you. Maybe a coco run soon.

2 Likes

I’ll check those names out also. I did find a nice one 40$ just got to go get it. I have seen those are the good? They must be you are using them. I have seen those local.

Nicely done. All that effort shows up in your plants fwiw…

2 Likes

The clones you did looked remarkable good job.

1 Like

What did you use? Did you just put them in straight water or clone gel.

The last picture. Is that sand? I was curious because it’s so white looking. I know that sometimes growers will put stuff on top of their soil to keep the flies away

Thank you. Going to start a few seeds today. Maybe a fire og or Skywalker og. Think I might need another tent soon.

2 Likes

I luck up the other day. Got a used one for $60 its not bad. I’ve already taken it down. Is that a little fan in the corner the little tall looking thing?

You get your seeds from here?

@Hellraiser is the man. He was cutting some plants up the other day cutting the roots off of them I didn’t have my glasses on I thought he was making some kind of cake

3 Likes

Clone ex and clear Rez.

The purple kush is from here. Fire og and Skywalker will be also. Have some gsc extreme from ILGM. The platinum cookies growing now are from a different seed bank.

1 Like

@Hellraiser
Thinking I may just start running clones non stop for now after these are done. Have 9 waiting to go to the flower tent. Might be 7 or 6 if I need the room. A few other strains I want to get on the mix.
Thank you so much for the guides. If everyone follows them they should be good to go. They are sweet.
Still have a bunch of seeds but the clones make it so much easier

1 Like

Glad to be of help. I love clone runs, you know exactly what you’re gonna get.

2 Likes

May want to revegetate the dwarf. Like how it is short, producing many bud sites and is more frosty compared to the others. Go figure. Not sure yet. Lots of bookmarks and plenty of reading ahead. Indoors is goofy.
If I should not mess with I try in your opinion please let me know. Have a few more varieties I can start.
Thinking outdoors short and stout. Plant and gps it.

1 Like

Sure you can reveg but I’d get a smoke test before making the final decision, sample some buds around week 7/8 and see if it’s one you want to keep around.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you. I realize my next question it is based on your growing experience. In your opinion is fire og difficult to grow? Nobody here within about 95 miles has it. Have you ever grown it?
This one my wife needs/wants for pain.
Maybe one more question. (Sorry)
Ever make RSO?