Have you seen this before? What do you think?

5 Likes

Looks like it was fim’ed at a young age…
No biggie…
It will be fine…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I have had a number of weirdly shaped seedlings. All of them grew to be healthy plants. It sometimes takes a few weeks such as my current grow. Don’t worry, it will be fine so long as you keep the growing environment on point.

7 Likes

Sometimes they have a wonky start. My last Gold Leaf started that way. :blush::v:

11 Likes

I had one last grow that started out looking a lot like that. No central stalk. But eventually it grew two branches from between the first true leaves and matched the size of the other plants. Took it a month to catch up. It produced as much as the others even though it grew differently.
Upper left plant in this pic.

5 Likes

There have been some ugly pictures of poor plants that show up regularly, and you guys alwsys seem to get them growing up to become vibrant parts of the grow.

Your in great hands. :+1:
1 Like

My 5/15 sprout last year was a struggler. but she grew in my garden and was awesome.

5 Likes

I figured she would be fine, problem now is the stunned growth compared to the other plant in the room. This is a winter time indoor grow with the ambient room temp. of 68, and with the grow tent lights turned down for the seedlings the tent temp. dropped to 69-70 a few days. The other plant in the room was 1 week farther along and got effected by temp. also, but it got bushy, dense and broadleafed. Just goes to show a little change in environment can make big effects. I think she just got a ruff start and will show her full glory here in a couple days. Thanks!

4 Likes

I now i am now going a bit off topic, but you all have now seen my current grow, i want to scrogg these two and also clone.
The larger of my 2 plants is appox. 10" tall but branched out real nice. Now my question, when i start trimming her up can i start those lower trimmings off as clones at this stage? And can i leave the clones in the same veg tent @ 18-6 light sched. Until flower time of the mother? If i can get a clone mother room set up i will move the mother out. If not they will go to flower and i will grow a clone mother later.

2 Likes

I take my trimmings from the girls before going to flower, the clones from what I have learned and read like some lower light and humidity kind of like the sprouts till they get astablished here is my clone dome. Separate from everyone.

IMG_20230216_233024
I haven’t tried any clone plug holder just my solocups with weap holes in the bottom. Low and slow. Lol

3 Likes

There are numerous growers that would love to sssist you.

Lots of journals teaching the fine art of training techniques.

One of legends was @Arrow showed many his mad skillz

2 Likes

I follow @beardless, not training myself, still learning to grow.

His grows are by the book, has all data on file, just one 100s of great growers with mad skillz that are availabile for following.

1 Like

I think I got it’s twin

3 Likes

I have GSC auto from fast buds like that. I thought it was crazy! And i even have one that only has the center stalk no sides.

5 Likes