Have you ever seen the back of a $20 bill…..on weed man?

I would appreciate any advice bro, I know you have a few hydro grows under your belt. :v:t3:

1 Like

@BudzMS yeah, she loves to photo bomb the pics

cats are awesome

It’s like a badge of honor

5 Likes

@DrWatson420 I will be placing an order soon. It is not like I need more seeds anytime soon. My problem is I can’t decide. However, things just became clearer. I just checked and the Afghan Fem is 10 + 10. I see a few high volume SOG in my future. Like I said, a bargain is a bargain.

4 Likes

That’s what sold me too. I felt like I was spending all my time searching seed banks and there are so many good strains out there, I was overwhelmed. Then I saw the 10 + 10 deal, so 20 seeds for 100 bucks, that was tough to beat. Plus, I had an amazing experience when I placed my order, their customer service is off the charts.

1 Like

Agree Thankfully I didn’t need them often but when I did they were there.
What did you end up with?
My first was white widow auto 10 +10 of course. I probably have 10 or 12 left. I have not grown an auto for quite a while.

I originally ordered amnesia haze fem, but they sent me an email thanking me for my order, and during the back and forth I mentioned that I wanted to get autoflowers, but just got all excited and ordered the photos. I said that next time I will pay more attention, haha, that type of thing. Next thing I know, they swapped the order before they shipped and sent me amnesia haze autos instead, and didn’t even charge me the difference. This was my first experience with any seed bank in my life, and it was completely phenomenal. So I’ve still got 17 seeds left, but I’m going much bigger in round 2. Round 1 was just getting to know her a little bit. But I also want something else for some variety too. Haha, back to square one
Also have a grease monkey photo growing, but that came from a bag seed. She’s a trooper though

1 Like

Amnesia Haze autos was my 3rd grow. Two under my belt so figured it would be a breeze. Can you believe I didn’t even have a PH or PPM pen when I started them Well, I had both by mid way through that one. It was a bit of a struggle to say the least. I ended up with 3 really nice one. The 4th was a total disaster but a great learning experience. We all have to go through it ourselves.

5 Likes

They are all wildly different from each other :joy:

4 Likes

Ok guys I kind of misjudged the timeframe for switching my grows around so I just need to get this grow started. Here is what I got going on.

Mixing up a batch of Jacks to get the party started.

4 Likes

…and we’re off!!!

4 Likes

Good luck to ya brother! I’ll be here! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

sweet, im ready to watch. i have no clue how to run hydro

2 Likes

Appreciate it bro. I’m gonna need all the help I can get. I guess my first question is how often do you check your pH levels? I’ve got my res. at 5.8, but I’ve read that they could spike.

1 Like

Me neither, but I’m feeling pretty confident with all the experience in this forum.

3 Likes

I check my ph most days, 2 times a day. Hardly ever have to adjust anything. Have been known to go for 4 or 5 days without checking. That’s what I love about Jacks. I put it on 6.0 and ppm’s around 950, it will hold there till the water needs to be changed. Depending on the stage of growth, depends on how often. Usually can go at least 10-14 days to 3 weeks. Maybe longer. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

They look good my friend! Well done so far

2 Likes

Thanks bud, I was trying to stretch things out till my 3x5 tent opened up, but I still have about 2 weeks till harvest. I’ve been itching to get this hydro grow started.

Good deal. I noticed how my silica brings my RO up to around a 9.2pH, but after adding Jack’s it came down to 6.3pH and I dialed it down to 5.8.

2 Likes