Have you ever seen the back of a $20 bill…..on weed man?

Looking great!!

1 Like

RDWC to Coco update - 11/7/22

I can’t thank all of you guys enough for your help. My grows have just gotten better and better. I know it’s been a minute, but I’m just starting to flush these girls. Several of which I didn’t think would make it, but they have all turned out great. These girls are all from my RDWC fail that I switched to Coco.

Durban Poison (ILGM) week 9 of flower

Strawberry Cough (ILGM) week 9 of flower

Pineapple Express (Grower’s Choice) week 9 of flower

I can’t remember who it was that turned me onto Jack’s, but I can’t thank you enough!!! Keep ‘em growing guys!!!:deciduous_tree::sunglasses::v:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::+1:t3:Geaux Tigers!!

7 Likes

Awesome job on the recovery! You gonna have a boat load of weed. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very nice turnaround on those man!! Awesome job!!

2 Likes

Yessir, appreciate all the advice brother!!:sunglasses::+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

Appreciate your help too bro. Thank you! :sunglasses::v:t3::+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

Those Pineapple Express look so good :yum: nice growing!

3 Likes

looking great

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice grow. Be patient with the harvest enjoy the yield. :v: Ya that would be me I remember when we talked about jacks (Formerly TLC )

3 Likes

Yeah bud, that Jack’s has worked great. Also, I know I wanted to try Durban Poison since I saw you mention it in your thread. One of my D.P.’s wanted the whole tent to itself!! Had to keep cutting that sucker back to keep it from taking over. Can’t wait to try some. :sunglasses::+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Happy Turkey Day

2 Likes