Have you ever seen the back of a $20 bill…..on weed man?

Looking good

1 Like

Looking amazing my friend well done! Keep killing it!! :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

sweet ambers

1 Like

Okay guys let’s try this again….

Mixed up 20 gallons of RO w/Silica, Jack’s Clone mix, Hydroguard, pH’ed to 6.0, and Tribus. Ec = 0.9 Light is at 30% and reading about 244ppfd at canopy. So far so good. :sunglasses::v:t3::+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

7 Likes

awesome, you got this

3 Likes

Did you get a chance to start your grow yet?

1 Like

yes i did, ill tag you in it

1 Like

Third try has not been a charm with hydro. I don’t know what is going wrong growmies, but I cannot seem to grasp hydroponics. In every try I get my seedlings to a certain point and they just stop growing and start to wilt. I have adjusted nutes, water levels, dialed in my vpd, added air stones and measured light levels. Nothing has seemed to work.

I will try to save my girls and switch over to coco like I did with the Blackberry Kush from my first hydro attempt. She is looking pretty good. I will probably flip her in a week. She’s been vegging for several weeks now. Probably in the 12th week of veg. give or take.

I will take another crack at hydro in the future, but I have to hit pause for now. If anybody has any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong, I am all ears. Stay cool growmies!!:sunglasses::v:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Just gonna throw some stuff out there even though you seem to be on the right track.

Droopy leaves are usually the results of water level too high, water too warm, and or root problems.

Looking back at your previous pic

and the yellow on top could possibly be pH issue, light too close, or seedling too wet.

The way the lower growth is dying, skinny stem, and droopy leaves makes me think root issue, or it could also be seedling too wet.

Although the leaves on top look pretty decent, I would tend to think a stunted early growth has slowed her progress. I don’t think I would give up on her just yet.
A gentle fan blowing on her will help with the skinny stem.

Are you still using the clone or have you gone to the reg jacks yet? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah bud, I dropped my water level a little lower b/c the roots are a bit moist. It’s around 3 inches below right now. Maybe I could take out a little more.

I still have clone nutes in right now. Just started mixing up a batch of regular. Should I stay with the clone or would you recommend going with the regular Jack’s? Appreciate the help bro! :v:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

2” below the netpot should be plenty of room.

I would go to full strength Jack’s. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bro! I will give it a shot. :sunglasses::v:t3::+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

Don’t cut back on Jacks seed to harvest full strength :v:

1 Like

Looking good .

Happy growing

1 Like

What’s up growmies!?! Sorry it been a while since my last post, but with my work schedule and lack of time to devote to the girls, I had to abandon my RDWC setup and switch to Coco.

First off, I was having trouble getting control of my pH. I was using Silica, Jack’s RO, Hydroguard, adjusting PH around 6.0 and then Tribus. My pH kept dropping to around 5.0. I didn’t have this problem before so I did a complete flush and clean and tried again and had the same results. Not sure why, but the Tribus was driving my pH way down so I started using FishSh@t instead and my pH remained steady, but the girls were not looking good. So I tried adjusting my water levels. Still no bueno. So I’m desperation I changed out the membrane on my RO system b/c I just can’t seem to dial it in.

So I had switched my Blackberry Kush (ILGM) to Coco from my second failed attempt at hydro and she is looking great. She is around her third week of flower. Now I went ahead and transferred my girls to Coco and I’m sure they will pull out of their funk.

3 Likes

Blackberry Kush (ILGM) around third week of flower.

5 Likes

I was able to save my Pineapple Express (Grower’s Choice) and my Strawberry Cough (ILGM) switching to Coco. I will post some pics of the others soon.

I’m going to take a crack at hydro again in the future, but for right now everything will be switched over to Coco. Has anyone else had issues with Tribus driving down their pH? I was using 10mL per 5 gallon bucket and letting it mix for 24 hrs. before adding it to my reservoir.

2 Likes

Sorry about your troubles. Your cocos look fantastic! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

@CooterJuice @OGIncognito @Graysin sorry can’t remember if you use tribus or not?

2 Likes

I do - I use it once every two weeks or so, alternating it with Miicrobial Mass right now. I haven’t seen my pH drift at all with Tribus in the rotation.

I think this may be helpful, and, as far as I can tell is information only, so should be allowed:

https://aeradix.co.za/ec-ph-and-water-uptake-in-hydroponics/

Check out the chart for what happens when, and how to alter your course accordingly.

As far as if we’re just talking about Tribus being added to a reservoir (like an autopot res as opposed to a DWC system) and having the pH drift downward after letting it sit -

I don’t think I have enough information to be helpful. Just Tribus and plain water? Or Tribus added to nutrient water and mixing?

If the first, then I ask if you are mixing with airstones involved?

If the second, then you’re likely looking at the wrong additive as the culprit for driving down the pH - your nutrients may not be sufficiently mixed before the 24 hr re-check.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks bro, I’m glad I was able to turn 3 girls around and the Blackberry Kush is just rocking!:love_you_gesture:t3: As always I appreciate the help bro. :sunglasses::+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::v:t3:

1 Like