Have you ever been pulled over and asked this

This Lawyer is " GOOG REAL GOOD "
I"ll post more later. Wish is was in Tenn. … lol

2 Likes

Key points:

• always deny guilt :“I don’ think I was speeding, I thought I was going the speed limit”
  • we have the right to say when asked: “No, you can’t search my car or trunk without probable cause, thanks”
  • The cop has the right to pat you down for weapons and drugs - so if you are in the car, and have a bag of weed, keep it secure in the glove box or something like, not on your person. If the cop sees weed, they have probable cause now and can now search your car.

My only open question after watching: If the cop says they smell weed, is that probable cause to search the car? Or is there an argument that you can use to counter that?

2 Likes

In Ohio, calling the K-9 unit is basically mandatory now. You are informed, “A K-9 unit is in the area, so they will bring the dog to just run around the vehicle.” That’s how it is done In Ohio. As the officer is running your information the unit pulls up and conducts the search during the traffic stop.
Good information.
Always be polite, respectful, and offer a nice day when leaving. Has gotten’ me out of many could be bad situations.
Thanks for the vid.

3 Likes

Do not keep weed weapons etc in your glove compartment b/c 99% of all drivers keep their registration and proof of insurance in the glove compartment. In Illinois police approach the car on the passenger side therefore giving the officier direct view into the glove compartment.

1 Like

In NY they just get the dog if you say no to the question do you mind if I search your car
Then if the dog hits on your car and it will if you smoke pot or like we all do cultivate pot
So your screwed here best not to to hold anything on you and if you do drive cool :v:
I keep my registration on my visor so I never open glove box or anything else if they pull me over also I don’t smoke cones in my car if anything my one hitter Good thread tho @garrigan62
Last thing don’t keep guns and weed together even if you have a ccp and med card

7 Likes

Yep. Drugs+Weapons= a bad day in court.

4 Likes

I never carry more than I can eat or throw out

2 Likes

Great idea about putting everything in the visor. I only smoke one hits. My fiancee has to high school daughters that live with us, therefore my smoking has to be quick and then a bunch of gum.

2 Likes

You Think America is Great … Well It Is…But It’s the Goverment that makes me so mad and this is what they do to everyone, it will piss you off to … This lawyer is real good lol

1 Like

Hey you all want to see something funny as hell. Check this out, I love this he Robert DeNero Nails Big Time LMFAO

Can you top this " Weed Grower’s Of America " Hiding from the cop’s durning a marijuana bust !

4 Likes

I was pulled over once for making a u-turn at an intersection. I had a joint in the ashtray, beer cans on the floor and a cop behind me who I hadn’t noticed. I kept my windows rolled up so he wouldnt smell the weed and gave him my most innocent look:
clint
He wished me “have a nice day, sir” and he left…quickly.

I’m Sure You All Have Been Down This Road … HaHaHa

1 Like

Just wanted to bump this thread that @garrigan62 posted back in January
Wanted others to be exposed to the thievery perpetrated on the American people by their own government by armed thieves wearing badges.
Sad but true in the the land of the free

1 Like

See if they bring a dog u can ask for the dogs training paper work. Because they will bring other dogs to sites not just ones trained to hit on weed. Lucky our police commissioner decommissioned all our weed finding dogs