Have spots ... don't know whats up

@Tdevine I see you!! Love it!!

4 Likes

Water your plants until about 10-20% runs out the bottom. Collect the water that comes out the bottom and use your ppm meter to see what it reads. Anything less than 1,000 you should feed nutrients. Test each plant individually. Then you will know exactly what is going on! Always here to try and help.

2 Likes

@Lost4Sure, well how did that work out for u?? Gots any ideas as of how to proceed, or are u now as ur handle implies,Lost4Sure?? Now it’s time for the hardest part of growing, patients. Ur affected leaves r what they r, u gots to go by new growth as @Fieldofdreams suggested. Don’t stop looking for bugs, as @PurpNGold74 said they can and r very hard to spot, even with a scope, this is something that should already b on ur to do list. Keep n eye on the height of ur light. Ur RH is dam near perfect, but from ur pics u gots a lot of foliage. I would have trimmed the leaves back at week 3, with photos. Sorry I have no idea with Autos, none, nada, zilch. All I got is keep a close eye on ur new growth, stay patient as hell, it will take a bit to recover, n remember every problem is a learning experience. Just my opinion my friend, take it for what it’s worth. N @Tdevine I see what ur doing my friend, Stay lit :fire:

3 Likes

Yes sir, i think i have figured out my problem… from everyone’s advise here, other grow forums and friends that grew up who all grow… im the last of the pack and lost…I think I have overwatered… of the nutes given first time was just gold leaf 5ml/gal i gave 1/4 gal each, then second time watering with no nutes, watered again, nutes gold leaf ml 1/2 gal each. Then all this started happening… now five days later here i am. Yesterday i gave 3ml cal mag / gal , gave 1/2 gal… was dry at top, but the lower 1/8 of the 5 gal fabric pot was wet according to meter. Watered anyway… now im thinking watering was the issue all along🤔.
I have raised the pots again, this time above the catch pan to maybe dry out the bottom, photos below…

Anywho thanks for all the advice I’m Lost4sure :rofl:

THe Leaf photo is off the tall plant… about third way down from top.

3 Likes

Excellent glad to hear u figured it out it’s a common mistake that everyone”s made. Raising the pots above ur run-off so ur girls aren’t sitting n it, well that’s an excellent idea. Great catch on the leaf spotting, n I know what it’s like to literally massage every leaf on the plant, searching for something u hope like hell, not to find. It easy to get instant info overload, especially for a new grower here on the forum, everyone here really wants to see u succeed, n then show it off for everyone to see. It’s a great feeling, both showing, n smoking a marijuana plant u grew ur self. One thing I can say for certain @Lost4Sure is u’ll b giving advice to another grower before u know it. Ur ladies r looking great, u have a plan, failure is not an option here. Stay lit

2 Likes

Those look like pretty big fans, I like to blow across the plants not directly into the plants. Fan to close will beat leafs up. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

I knew I had a pic of what ur dealing with. Although I’m sure this was caused by the leaf getting soaked with nutes while watering.

Here’s a couple pics of my dry cycle before watering notice the droopy leaves, n how some r actually laying on the medium, n the discolored leaves at the bottom of the plants. It’s no big deal, I’ll clone the bottom branches, n discard the rest. No problem. Or I could just trim the bottom branches to get them out of my way. No harm done. Ur by no means lost here, u gotz the skillz to deal with this, fer sure. I’m

2 Likes