Have spots ... don't know whats up

lost4sure

I point my fans at the back walls.

1 Like

Did the problem start before or after you used the Cal-Mag? I still think it could be a Cal-Mag issue. If you Google pictures of Cal-Mag deficiency, you will see your damaged leaves look exactly like a Cal-Mag issue.

1 Like

I gave cal mag after noticing it…

1 Like

Here another picture and it seems to look exactly like yours as do almost all the pictures I’ve came across

1 Like

I gave 1/2 gal each 3ml/gal yesterday…the plants seem to be very dry today so i gave another 1/2 gal water each no nutes.
Soil ph at root is 6.4…

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure at this point! Did it get worse or better after adding Cal-Mag?

1 Like

Also do you know what your ppm is at run off?

Sorta seem to have made no differences but it’s only been a day since i gave the cal mag… i will have to pay attention next day or so… I work 24 hour shifts so tomorrow i can only look in the morning … then have to look again Saturday to see if there are any changes .

1 Like

How do you check ppm… ??

Definitely comes in handy! Every grower should have one! It lets you know when to feed your plants, how much your are feeding your plants and if you’re feeding them to much!

3 Likes

@The_Chef @AlienBrew @Flitme @OGIncognito @BigItch @Fieldofdreams Hey can you add any advice to this situation? Thanks

3 Likes

@Lost4Sure @Tdevine I think the spots just look like splash and then light burn imho. The standard wait 2 wks response seems really appropriate here. The new growth will tell the truth.

3 Likes

It looks like a cal-mag deficiency but could be many things. Could be nute burn, water splash , fan burn , bugs, if a scope wasn’t used this is still out for debate.
A support ticket would help.( I don’t have it saved) but I would give the cal-mag addition a week or so to work. It won’t fix the damaged leaves look for correction in the new growth.

3 Likes

Looks like early signs of calcium deficiency. 3-5 ml per gallon on water days. The affected leaves won’t change for the better, like a few mentioned the new growth is what you want to keep an eye on. You need the TDS pen, kind of a crap shoot without it on feeding and what the medium has for nutrients from previous feedings and this is determined by a run off sample and checking the PPMs using the TDS pen along with checking PH :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Well hope that helps. Really good people helping you out by the way! They’ve help me since I’ve started and mine look great! If I was you I would buy the tds pen (ppm meter) it’s only 12$ , it will tell you if you have fed your plants to much or not enough! Also I’d buy some Captain Jacks Dead Bug Spray 10$ just to be on the safe side. Spray your plants once a week at lights out and only fed with straight water 6.5 pH (distilled water is good) until you find out what your ppm numbers are.

4 Likes

What’s ur RH? If u gots leaves touching, n a high RH environment, it can cause these spots. I Cal-Mag every other watering n the bud room, because I’ve gotten similar spots. Ur effected leaves won’t recover.

3 Likes

Ok will order one tonight… thank you

1 Like

Is all brands of distilled water the same ph?

1 Like

Outside tent i have it at 55% inside tent ave is 62.5%
And i have leaves touching each other, yes.

Distilled Water is neutral. Does not matter what brand you use.

1 Like