Have spots ... don't know whats up

Having spots on my Bruce Banner Autoflowers…
Need help, dont know if it’s something ive done or not… i did raise light another couple inches…5 weeks… started nutes last week… cal mag and gold leaf 2ml/5ml respectively… Temps stay around 75 humidity 60%…

2 Likes

What’s the soil? FFOF? I’m not a nutes guy but I think you started too early and you might have too much of something causing a lockout. You’ll probably want to just water for a bit longer.

1 Like

I could be very much wrong so I’d wait to hear from more people but from the research I’ve done it looks like you may have a Calcium deficiency. I would not use the Cal-Mag again for a while at least

1 Like

What medium and nutrient line are you using. Stay with the 3-5ml of calmag, it’ll take a few days for the symptoms to go away. Soil likes a wet to dry cycle versus coco that you feed or water daily. Both should be done to an ample amount of run off out the bottom of the pot, this will rinse the unused salts and minerals away from the previous feeding preventing the potential for nutrient lock out/root issues :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

FFOF??? Soil is coast of maine Stonington Blend…

Im sorry to say but it looks as if you have pests. Im seeing rips and leaves missing sections. Id go over n under every leaf with a fine tooth comb (not literally).

Get a close up of every inch you can inspect. Give the leaves a feel. If u feel little gritty things or find black or white speckles. U may have an invasion starting up.

Step one identify
Step two eradicate with EXTREME prejudice
Step three be sure no generations escape your firey wrath

7 Likes

3 Likes

Do i need to remove those leaves affected.??

1 Like

Nope. Dont remove anything until your sure whatever the issue is, is fixed. If not it will spread to other leaves and damage them.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m with @PurpNGold74 I see tracking on the leafs some kind of pest. Check the back side of the leafs. Happy growing !

2 Likes

How close is your fan?

No bugs anywhere

1 Like

I’ve had spots just like those from the leaves smacking each other. A couple of the spots look like nute splash.

4 Likes

Well i do use a water pitcher with a spout so water does splash the leaves on the left tall plant, I usually water the soil directly and on the right side its hard to water the short bushy one so i water directly from the top down.
So am I watering incorrectly?

Nah. Just be more cautious. IF that’s the issue
Sorry I can’t be a little more help, I’m all over here this morning and trying to do house stuff. Forgive any shortness!!!

1 Like

Ok sir, i have literally went through both plants. I have not seen a single bug crawling, flying, or nesting…
Yesterday morning I gave each plant 1/2gal water, mixed with 3ml of cal mag only. Ph was 6.5.
Today i checked … seems plants are more responsive, I found the leaf with with that awful looking whatever if you zoom first photo… anywho, is was dark bronze looking… found nothing gritty or any white speckles…
Only thing seems to me, that maybe intensity… ?? I have ac infinity 4x2 tent, with ionboard 200w its at 20 inches top of tallest plant. Its at 70% …

1 Like

Your plants look good , If possible I would try to raise fan a little bit looks close an blowing directly on plant. As @Borderryan22 mentioned Can damage leafs. Happy growing my friend

1 Like

So they are supposed to blow directly on them?

1 Like