Have i gotten a autoflower by mistake?

I am in the 12th week of grow thinking i had super skunk feminized. It looks like i may have a autoflower instead. Average growth has been 5 to 7 inch per week by slowed to only 2 inchs this week. I have never grown super skunk before so

im not sure if i have buds or not. Any suggestions? Tks

3 Likes

You are definitely in flower. Welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you! Time to break out the bloom fertilizer.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :blush: Definitely in flower. Happy Growing :blush::v:

1 Like

All those curly white hairs , that is your little girl entering her teenage time. Now, watch her grow to adulthood.

1 Like

Looking forward to it! Will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor a little early this year!

2 Likes

If you are in the northern hemisphere, they may flower this time of year. But should start revegging once the days get longer. So it may or may not be an auto.

2 Likes

Wow, that is very interesting!

1 Like

It’s all about the hours of darkness. At my latitude we are just now at 14/10. I cut some clones for a friend and he put them outdoors after he was certain we wouldn’t frost, and being mature plants, they started flowering right away. They appear to be starting to re-veg now.

1 Like

Wonder what latitude they are now going into veg from flower now? It must be really north to do that since we are less than a month from max sun in the northern hemisphere?

My latitude is the same. We are currently 14/10 also. I started 3 plants 12 weeks ago thinking all were feminized. They all reached approx 39 inchs at week 11. This week two plants reached 46 inchs will the suspect plant only hit 40 inchs and looked to be flowering. I think somehow a autoflower got mixed into my order. I am still happy everything is healthy and growing.

1 Like

Here you go. You don’t have a Auto flower. This is the same strain. Broke surface at the same time. Literally everything is 100% the same.

Its called Genetics.

This is how genetics work.

No but i think i was given a photoperiod instead of a autoflower i have a gorilla glue auto that is going on eight weeks old and no sign of flower