Have 2 gal pot-pot does superb soil with kit supply all nutrients start- finish?

have not watered it to run off since i set the pot4pot up 2 1/2 weeks ago

Right …yes I saw your in seedling stage. Forget the runoff talk!

1 Like

The potforpot instructions are not exactly clear about watering practices or runoff. I would think not to water these to runoff at all so you don’t deplete the nutrients. I also am running 2 2gal kits with white widow auto from ilgm

2 Likes

morning…ok…last evening @ approx 5 pm lost sun in window…soil very dry …added 4 oz h2o…this morning 4am cut light on until i get good sun…knuckle check was dry…so 4 more oz h20…ok i was a forest technician for 31 years…floum up zilum down…ok trying to say i know how to grow trees… when i checked soil (coco). on surface in full sun 120 deg fahrenheit…i have vertical blinds that i pull on each side to shade pot so only about 1/5 exposed to full sun…now my thoughts are with that soil temp along with pot warming on that 1/5 of surface the soil is evaporating a lot of moisture… i also run fan…now the other 4/5ths of the pot is at 70 deg fahrenheit…please your thoughts on this…Thanks…C

Also with such a short growth period when you think my girl is going to get busy and grow…19 days old only 3 inch tall about 1 inch handles between whorls (leaf sets).i have micro grow bloom on hand but haven’t used it because i don’t want to interrupt uptake of water if not properly used…p4p kit state’s all the nutrients from start to finish ,but i beginning to doubt.want to get most possible out of grow with minimal nute damage…Thanks again need thought and prescription for safe nutrient application ect.

Put mulch or straww on top of tha soil…boom your welcome… lol tri 2 just go with floum

1 Like

19 days old ???

1 Like

This is correct.

4 Likes

did you see part about fert.???

And/or shade your soil and pot with a light colored fabric. And make sure there is airflow under your pot. That helps a lot.

1 Like

just posted pics day 19 your thoughts???

Looks good. I would consider watering soon. Unless it still feels moist underneath. Pictures are deceiving.

2 Likes

i gave it 4 0z 5 pm 10-7 and 4 oz this morn @ 4 am also i have micro grow bloom fert but haven’t used it for lack of knowledge.

pot flat on plastic saucer.going to raise with wood slats …Thanks

1 Like

when will it start to jump??

cut a round hole in a viva paper towel an put over plant to cover soil also added a wire rack at bottom to get pot up so it can breathe.now if i could get some help on fertilizer i’ll be all set.thanks for the input…C

The threads i have seen on here running potforpot they do show some deficiencies throughout the grow. Could be user error but I would guess that these kits could need supplemental nutrients depending on the plant/strain. Each one grows differently and needs more or less than others so there’s that

2 Likes

What is the material that the plant is in?
Should see faster growth in 2 more weeks, as long as proper watering practices are followed, and the roots can make it.

1 Like

Superb soil bottom half,coco on top.have micro grow bloom if need be.and someone will help me use it

What is the white thing the plant is in?

1 Like