Have 2 gal pot-pot does superb soil with kit supply all nutrients start- finish?

Amazing that’s the same girl, bravo. Next time bury her deeper. She looks healthy and green that’s a winner! :+1:

1 Like

morning and thanks …she was deeper in soil seed pod about 31/2 "deep …however i think root growth exploded with nute and that girl pushed seed pod up about 3/4 ’ …go figure…i noticed that… and i have a pair of high magnification glasses and i give her the once over about four times daily… new growth from leaf crotch…is that formation of buds??..thanks again to you and everybody else for your help …at this point i’m happy …6hr pure sunshine from window…9 hrs under light and 9 hrs sleep…that’s all and happy growing …will send up pics weekly unless something crops up …6 to 8 oz agua with full strength jack daily …that’s all again …C

1 Like

morning …have a question…i see different ways of growing zkittles…im in 3rd week veg as of yesterday…now i go all over web site and look @ girls being bent for exposure to light n i’m doing window grow as well as you already know, but my girl has good distance between leaf crotchs or handle …seems to be getting ok light…want fair yield in the end …WHAT TO DO…C

Fail to plan …plan to fail…

1 Like

ok please give me input…Zoe is 12" in height… getting 3 " stretch between handles … she loves her light set at 12"… have to move light up 2" every day because of upward growth… i can see at least 3 more set of leaves in growing terminal bud …zoe’s going to get about 18" tall at least…Ok here we go again …Should i let her go like a xmas tree because this is my first or try a bend which i think would break the bole …please reply i just want Knowledge .i would like to show her off in the end as an above average window sill grow …i’m not a big grower like the rest of you cats, however i try to do things right and not cut corners…just thoughts please.Thank you very much…This is somewhat different from growing timber…C

I have 2 of the 2 gal pot for pot and I’ve been adding nutes bout every other watering 1 of them showed a little burning on the tips of top growth feed with bottle water like 2times after and they just taking off 1 is an auto jack herer and other photo GDP again never read anything bout needing to add nutes just tried and loving the outcome so far

1 Like

I have the 5 gallon Pot for Pot I’m using on my first grow. I haven’t used anything but ph’d water h ether whole life and shes doing great. She was acting like she was locked out once so I did a watering until there was some runoff and the soil they use is super hot so be careful with adding nutes and watch her. Mine was getting tall and lanky too so I bent her over. If you do decide to bend her be very careful or you will snap her in half easily. You want to pinch and squeeze and massage the stem where you want to bend until it gets in the spot you want. Good luck!

4 Likes

Well i thought the same thing set it up by the book with pitiful results …thanks to this grow forum which saved my girls life…after two weeks she was stunted …nothing to grow by only 1 gal soil and little to no nutes… well i started adding jacks 321 at the advice of a expert grower…Started that nute 1/2 strength for 3 days and she responded nicely …then went full strength from that point on …i was advised that jacks 321 was kind easy to use with no nute burn… from my experience about week and a half i find this nute to be ok ( just follow mixing instructions)… i’m just a beginner so i don’t know a whole lot yt but learning. hope this was helpfull …C

2 Likes

i’m scared weed scarce to bend her (men in black 2) in my area i need something to partake of… maybe i can cut some fan leaves at some point?

1 Like

wow i need something… i screwed that up …i’m scared weed scarce in my area …i need something to partake of… to bend her she might break (men in black 2)i… maybe i can cut some fan leavess at some point?

You can definitely LST her at some point, if you decide to, but you don’t have to. You don’t have to go extreme with it. Just pulling the top down slightly will get more light to lower nodes, but you still have a little while before all that, I think.

2 Likes

Shewwww.That sounds good and what i was looking for from a pro grower…you’ve been very helpful and have gained my trust and respect everything you’ve suggested from this point has been spot on i’m grateful… just old southern guy… who had back surgery and this stuff helps very much with lower back pain… thanks for putting up with me …more pics this weekend…Thanks …C

2 Likes

you should see her bend to the sun light …it’s amazing

2 Likes

PS i dont have a smart phone work off mac pc…i do have flip phone to take pics …thanks FYI.

2 Likes

That’s all folks …Later Gators…C

1 Like

image Hey T …Its C…here are two pics one week apart …the proof is in the pudding for me

3 Likes

Nice bro ok well here are my 2 in the pot 4pot little is auto jack herer and tall is a photo GDP

4 Likes

Show off…Im doing windowsill grow with 40w cob led.

4 Likes

Well I really felt like mine are no where near what everyone else has posted just got a new light bout 2 weeks ago and major difference wish I had from start was only running 2 little blurpl lights. They are bout 3 to 4 weeks into flower I tried super cropped on the GDP and lst on auto so just playing and learning new to all but enjoying and eager to learn more

3 Likes

They look pretty darn good to me wish they were mine…what i can see good job so far

1 Like