Hash time yahoo!

Ok finally got enough kief to put into the pollen press. Oh boy @Fiz @JaneQP @Vahillbilly@Newt @Deepsix @Graysin @DrWoo @Putz @Beginner3400
!
16606859636212934895786063117164|375x500

20220816_171411
How càñ i make it stronger?? I Am bakiñg it in toaster òveñ 3x @2²5

11 Likes

Time to smoke.

1 Like

I put mine in boiling water 5-7 minutes depending how full it is. Don’t know if it’s any better or worse just different I’ve only done it 3 times ever lol

8 Likes

That look nice and gooey.

5 Likes

Do you put the press in the water like i do the oven??? I love the look of yours.

4 Likes

These are the pucks i end up with.

7 Likes

Use a smooth glass bottle filled with warm water to roll it out. Make sure it gets dryed, I just had like 7 grams go moldy… It was painful.

I do have one suggestion - your puck seems to have a lot of leaf material in there. If possible, try to just get the kief next time. That will make for better hash overall, I believe.

6 Likes

Dang Is that all kief that’s impressive I have a bunch of bud that I just harvested and it’s doesn’t seem to be what I’m looking for so I was just going to attempt to make it all into hash and was wondering if that is all kief or did you use bud to make that I was just wondering if that’s what I have to look forward to :star_struck::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes I boil the water then drop it in.When the time is up, then take it out and just let it cool completely before removing from press.

3 Likes

Agreed you have to make sure it’s been sifted through a fine screen first and foremost. I make mine with the powder I get from trimming with my trim bins I’m very careful about not getting leave material in the sift. That also prevents moulding nothing to decay

4 Likes

I have a harvest comming in and around nov. I will have to try that as in the oven it works very well but i like the look of yours better. Is it soft and gooey as it looks?

2 Likes

BTW Happy cake day!

4 Likes

Happy cake day :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::blush::v:

1 Like

This is the results after screening. About 10 g.

2 Likes

Yes it was really sticky at first but after 24 hrs it was soft and pliable but didn’t stick to your fingers anymore

2 Likes

I get enough kief from one plant trimmings to give me about 10/11 grams so far. All that trim containes a lot of tricoms. And yes is smokes great. The trim bin is the secret for me as it is so efficient and easy to use.

1 Like

Thanks for the BD wishes :heart:

1 Like

Im concerned if the goo sticks to the press?? Or does it pop out???

Yours reminds me of the “Green Morocco” i used to get in the 90’s. Soft inside with a pliable skin you could just pull a piece off and roll in a ball and smoke. Damn it was good.

1 Like