HASH MAKING.....for camel owners?

Now that sound like some one was really desperate for there stash back after there camel ate and…viola camel hash… :joy::joy:

5 Likes

lol.

The best hash I’ve ever smoked has come from scraping my scissors used for trimming. Incredible stuff!

1 Like

Safe to say it would taste like camel shit

1 Like

Don’t knock it till you’d tried it :rofl:

1 Like

Lol you have to locate this hash ball lmao… it’s not just a terd of solid hash hahaha

Id rather not medicate!!! NO THANK YOU!

1 Like

Man if that is good stuff I know where there is a camel close to my work. How long ya think it takes? I don’t want to be sitting there for ever its the rainy season here in Ohio!

4 Likes

:rofl: the comments

2 Likes

Like that coffee “kopi luwak”. This has potential :joy:

3 Likes

This was exactly my thoughts. Some things just aren’t meant to be tried. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yeah interesting ! but I think I’ll have to pass.

1 Like

You think llamas would work just the same?

2 Likes

It’s something with the camles stomach acid contents aren’t as harsh as other animals or isnt so harsh to break things down as fast and the trics congregate togther… you think the camal masticating it (chewing it would decarb… naw I answered my own question…)if it would decarb it would absorb into the camel
The description about the taste is funny as ffffuuu

1 Like

My favorite pipe tobacco is Latakia: cured over camel dung fires.

2 Likes

Sounds as bad as smoking some labrador

2 Likes

Hahahaha that’s funnnnyyyy…

@Myfriendis410 is a conisuer so I might be on to something… I never knew there was a camel shit smoke flavor preference… sounds messed up when you say it as I did… the way say makes it sound somewhat …intriguing? The word dung kinda kids hidden in there lol… like eating… mountain oysters… or bull nuts what would you try first

Get me high af on that camel poop and I’ll chow some bovine gonads!

My favorite name for an animals balls that you’d eat is Turkey Frys. That’s some turkey nuts - don’t let anyone fool ya!

Not nearly enough cheech and Chong references here. Thank you.

2 Likes

Wonderful, flavorful pipe tobacco but you can’t use it in a closed room or you’ll kill everyone in it haha.

1 Like

We will all be kicking our asses when camel makes a fortune with their first highend camel hash cigarettes :wink:

2 Likes

That sounds like a bull,I mean :camel:camels#!t story to me.There would be other unacceptable things in that “hash” besides THC.Bad stuff.No.