Has this happened to anyone in flowering?

So my plants is 62 days from seed under 2 300w viper spect led lights, she producing a lot more calyx rather than fatting up the buds. I’m using budcandy, bigbud and overdrive from advanced nutrient to give her everything she needs. Ph is perfect as well as everything else

1 Like

@Growing_cp.
Almost looks like it’s trying to reveg or it did try.
What’s your light cycle and have you checked for light leaks during lites off ?

1 Like

Have it on 12/12 and no leaks

1 Like

I had 2 autos do this to me outdoor last summer.
My soil ph had gone low and they couldn’t recover before mold set in.
Let’s tag a couple folks.
@Myfriendis410. @Covertgrower.
Any thoughts fellas. See the above pic. :v:

2 Likes

I think it’s genetic. It’s almost a foxtail look but regular nodes on a stalk; odd.

7 Likes

Think they a bulk up?

The ones I had didn’t really. Only got a z from the 2 plants.And they never got any taller than about 16 in. Hard to say if yours will. :+1::v:

Got some pics of em?

1 Like

Gimme a few. I’ll have to check :wink:

@Growing_cp.
Mine actually started to form flowers but finished more like yours.

But same pkg of seed on this current grow indoor.

3 Likes

Looks way better man

1 Like

I will agree with @Myfriendis410 . It looks like a bad case of genetic foxtailing . They might bulk up some but I doubt it will very much .

4 Likes

I’m not seeing so much as foxtail but a lot of her energy bring out into new calyx

2 Likes

I had a seedsman “cheese” do that a couple grows ago. It was a freebie they sent me on an order. It started just like that and all the buds were the size of a quarter and not super dense. Not airy per se but not as dense as usual. Plant did 4oz tho and even tho it wasnt sexy, was bangin smoke. I almost pulled it but rode it out.

3 Likes

It’s a Seedsman seed too, got pics of it?

1 Like

Cheese?

Of the cheese harvest

Lost the dna lottery that one, I’d nuke it from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure.

2 Likes

I agree with the others, bad case of foxtailing. I had one do the same, drys weird but was good weed still…

1 Like

It looks almost, not quite but almost, like the old school 80s thai stick. It would flower that way. We loved that shit back in the day.

3 Likes