Has this been pollanated?

I hope these photos come out. Its a 3 week in flower. Either black cherry moonro ks or nac k to the future 2. We’re clones. I thing I’ve hermes my cuttings in the veg room so maybe done the same. I’m new. In coco 22l canna and an nutes. On big bud at mo. Temps everything OK.
![IMG_20211201_221450|375x50

1 Like

1 Like

Only way to really tell is if it makes seeds. Wait a few days, and if it starts making a bunch of fat calyxes, pop one off at the main stem and see if it has a seed.

1 Like

I tried monster cropping and got a lot of cuttings from flowering plants when I trimmed them at two weeks. They did well but I’ve destroyed most. Have 3 vegging. The pictured one is an older cutting not from a flowering girl…
May have spider mite too but main concern is have I hermes some and they have pollinated these. All clones so no natural males

Yeah I’ll find out its just I wanted to know now. Pictures need zooming in onvious

1 Like

1 Like

Hopefully swollen calyxes.

1 Like

Maybe a better headline would be. What are these. Found just one leaf

Different problem. Through x60 I see a red mass under white crusty stuff

The calyxes at the stem normally develop an swell quicker, but just keep an eye out over the next few days to a week. If it is pollinated, and you have others close, they may have gotten it too.

Cheers man. Hoe so.

It’s really hard to tell under the light. Can you get under normal light or try with flash?

Not at mo but will

1 Like

Yeah I have seperated them. Which one is the culprit.

Hey those pics are so hard to make decision can u please take pics in natural light

Not sure what you’re asking exactly sorry.

@Damo I’d be more worried about the possible insect eggs or whatever is going on with the white spots

1 Like

If you have a Hermed plant still in the area at all, even in a different room, It can pollinate you girls. The pollen spores can carry a looking way and each male flower blasts a butt load. Sorry, I’m topic hopping and get a little confused.

As far as the red mass and dust looking stuff around it, I’d maybe get a sprayer and fill it with 50/50 peroxide/water. Give a spritz right at lights out to avoid lensing from droplets.

1 Like

Hichevers pollen. They should all be females as clones

1 Like

I’m worried on many levels