Has my Lady gone Hermie?

I’ve never gone this far in a grow and am wondering if this is a Lady gone Hermie? If so, should I harvest before it pollinates or wait a bit and get some seeds, then harvest? If it starts pollinating, will it pollinate all the flowers or just a few?

I see pistils on everything. Are you seeing something I’m not?

Sure looks like seed pods, need some experience thou. @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @SlowOldGuy @MrPeat

I didn’t see any nanners, but doesn’t mean a few didn’t pop somewhere and cause you to get some seeds. A couple of them do look a little pregnant lol.

If that happened there’s nothing you can really do about it now. You’re not that far out from harvest from looks of it either. I would just ride it out.

5 Likes

Yep, looks like there might be a few seeds in there.

4 Likes

I have never dealt with nanners. Now I will with my Tora Bora drops.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: New member with lighting questions

Thanks for the reply.
Top photo looks like a seed? One pistil brown and one starting to darken. Other photos have multiple green individual “balls” like this.

dbrn32, Thanks for your reply. I think these are in week 3 or 4 of flowering 12/12 with red+blue+white LED. I have been checking daily and have not seen ant Nanners at all. Also, does this look like a Purple Kush? I got the seeds from a friend and he can’t remember what they were from.

With all those dark pistils I would have guessed flowering longer than that. Either way, it’s nearly impossible to tell strain by looking at a plant. Your leaves look to possibly be a little more sativa like and purple kush should be almost pure indica.

Thank you dbrn32. You are probably right about the flowering being longer than what I mentioned. I’m retired so Time has no meaning to me. LOL What section do I find about harvesting, drying and curing?

1 Like

Good place to start is here

https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/c/Making-Your-Own-Soil/the-harvest/30

Although there’s probably some great tips all over inside of journals and such. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, try search bar up top.