Has my Lady gone Hermie?

I’ve never gone this far in a grow and am wondering if this is a Lady gone Hermie? If so, should I harvest before it pollinates or wait a bit and get some seeds, then harvest? If it starts pollinating, will it pollinate all the flowers or just a few?

I see pistils on everything. Are you seeing something I’m not?

Sure looks like seed pods, need some experience thou. @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @SlowOldGuy @MrPeat

I didn’t see any nanners, but doesn’t mean a few didn’t pop somewhere and cause you to get some seeds. A couple of them do look a little pregnant lol.

If that happened there’s nothing you can really do about it now. You’re not that far out from harvest from looks of it either. I would just ride it out.

5 Likes

Yep, looks like there might be a few seeds in there.

4 Likes

I have never dealt with nanners. Now I will with my Tora Bora drops.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: New member with lighting questions

Thanks for the reply.
Top photo looks like a seed? One pistil brown and one starting to darken. Other photos have multiple green individual “balls” like this.

dbrn32, Thanks for your reply. I think these are in week 3 or 4 of flowering 12/12 with red+blue+white LED. I have been checking daily and have not seen ant Nanners at all. Also, does this look like a Purple Kush? I got the seeds from a friend and he can’t remember what they were from.

With all those dark pistils I would have guessed flowering longer than that. Either way, it’s nearly impossible to tell strain by looking at a plant. Your leaves look to possibly be a little more sativa like and purple kush should be almost pure indica.

Thank you dbrn32. You are probably right about the flowering being longer than what I mentioned. I’m retired so Time has no meaning to me. LOL What section do I find about harvesting, drying and curing?

1 Like

Good place to start is here

Although there’s probably some great tips all over inside of journals and such. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, try search bar up top.