Has anyone used mammoth p?

Nice you good especially once you add that 300w mars hydro I have the same one. I used the 300w plus a few big cfls 65w=300 and a few 42w = to 150 to grow 2 plants and they did very well under them. but I always only add the true Watts not the equivalent. .rule of thumb 50 true Watts per sqf. …awesome on the cloning I never had good luck cloning.

1 Like

I think Mommoth P ruined my plant. The Buds are still looking good I’m in the 12 week of flower and every leaf on my plant has tured yellow. At first I thought it was working good!! Now not so. I know the plants leaves turn yellow when it’s getting close to harvest but this is bad. I don’t have hardly any leaves left. Can’t find anything g on the internet about it. I got a free sample and used it.

I only used it a couple times. I’m only useing plain water now since it’s almost time to harvest. It’s the only thing I used differently that’s why I think it’s the mammoth P!!

I just looked at you’re other thread. Your on like day 70 of flower? Your plant is winding down. Yellowing/ browning leaves is part of the process.

How much Mammoth P did you use in how much water? When did you give it and how many times?

I really don’t think the Mammoth P hurt anything, but if you gave too much to often etc, that may have caused an issue.

2 Likes

If you at day 70 or so is totally normal

1 Like

@bob31 first of all Go Patriots!!! I’m from Boston😀I used a few times once a week when I fed the plant. I used it maybe 3 times. I know I have been told that the leaves yellow. I grew three plants outside this past summer ( very first grow)and the leaves did not die like my inside plant. I’m talking every leaf on the plant!!! So maybe because it’s inside? It’s almost done and I did clone her so I have a baby growing now😀Just not sure if I should use the mammoth on her?

I was useing it once a week for 3 weeks and stopped because of the yellowing. Did I use it wrong? I really can’t find any directions online on how to use it. I’m new to all this so I figured it was once a week.

Hey @Duke1 I’m Northwest of Boston. And a bit of a sports fan too! Go Pats!

Most of the people who know recommend using it at reduced strength and on a schedule of alternating plain ph water with pH water with nutrients added. I’m simplifying this for now.

Now as far as the clone is concerned when did you take the clone? At what stage was the mother plant?

Im sure i was the first here to use it 5 grows now and never had any issues but ive also used it two different ways only with feedings and feedings and watering days so that said it hard to see why it is Mammoth P i used there chart on the bottle for dosage. .
So your at 70 days ten weeks for flower shes about done then right?? But every Leaf is weird but how do buds look and smell as they always do?? Sorry for all the questions

1 Like

@Brian091180 The Buds look great and she smells good too!!

5 Likes

Thats very good i think that whatever is going on it hasn’t hurt your buds :grinning:

1 Like

@bob31 I took the cutting back in October!! before the mom plant went into flower. It took a long time for it to grow roots but it did😀 This is the clone today.

1 Like

2 Likes

@Duke1 nice. I can’t remember what you’re growing but the clone looks fine a little smaller than mama?

She will get bigger @bob31 I’m telling you that clone took a long long time to grow roots! It’s only been in a true veg for like 3 weeks.

It took a long time for new growth. The mom plant was the same way took forever to grow in the beginning. This pic is In the beginning of Dec!!! It’s Girl Scout Cookie

3 Likes

@bob31 I harvested my plant yesterday she did not have one leaf left on her. I asked the guy at my local grow store and he seems to think I did not give her enough mutes and she was eating herself!!! the leaves on the big bud at the top of the plant turned all brown and dry. This was her as if yesterday morning! The other is the clone I cut from her. Hopeing this does not happen again.

4 Likes

Well congrats on your harvest
The buds look good :blush: hope it smokes just as good when cured
Maybe @Majiktoker can give you more info on no leaves :leaves: thing

3 Likes

That is a natural process nothing to worry about, the guy at the store was likely wrong and this was a sign your plants were fully ripe @Duke1

4 Likes

awesome, congrats on getting it done! Watching the clone with interest.

1 Like

I think you did great
And think about it like this trimming her should go fast
Great Job

1 Like