Has anyone used a product called “Fish Sh!t”?

It’s a soil conditioner… wondering if anyone has used it and could shed some info. Thanks in advance

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

There web site is finally up and running. I received a free bottle from my local hydro store (I live in Boston on east coast) maybe they are a new company but this stuff is legit. It stinks like my old aquarium as a kid (the one I didn’t clean…ever) lol but I’m going to take the plunge add it to my feed today.

The guy the gifted me some s clones swears by it. It’s the ONLY thing on his nutes list besides pH’d water.
…he does have some nice plants going.:fish::poop:
My preference? :bat::bat::poop:+:sun_with_face::sun_with_face:+:sweat_drops::sweat_drops:= :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Cool, thanks for posting.
I use FF. O.f. Soil, really like how they have all the goodies a plant could need for the first few weeks. Then I use the Alaska line up (fish fert. 5.1.1/ Cal-Mag+ for veg) just used the soil conditioner “Fish sh!t” it says I can use every feed so we’ll see then throw in their Morbloom 0.10.10 during flower with other two every other feed…that’s scenario #1 lol going to see how it plays out his grow.

@Rexx please remove the link
Fyi No link that allows you to purchase a product that the seed bank sells including nutrients is not allowed
@HomeGrownFarmer
Set to watching interested it seeing this

Sorry wasn’t thinking

Update for a D.i.y…felt the smart pit stands were too expensive (not really lol :grin:) but I was in target with my wife and as I was zig zaging down halls keeping myself entertained and her annoyed :rofl: I came across the baking isle and these baking pans were .88 a piece… then I took out some frustration by drilling holes into them haha quick tip if you have a good drill bit you can go through more than one to save time but watch out for your thumb!