Has anyone tripped out on weed either by smoking or edibles

Thanks Man, it was sarcasm… I’ve been growing my own for a few decades at this point, I like clean. I’ve been down the sprayed Thai sticks, pcp, microdot/blotter, shrooms in my teens/twenties.

1 Like

:star_struck: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :cold_face: :astonished:
Such naughty little boys…LOL…
I could never do the shit we did back then…I think Id have a heart attack now... Thanks yall…funny stories…!!

2 Likes

In 2021 the safest thing to do is to grow your own.
Can’t trust these people and their “drugs” today. SMH :person_facepalming:t5: so many deaths it’s hard to just party with da boys n trip out. LOL I ain’t tryna die. So we just stick to good ol Mary Jane ! :joy:

4 Likes

I agree with that “Grow your OWN” Heck we made rso oil and it was oh kick butt I passed out 1st night took too much next day still ripped out of my mind. I don’t trust our fat man in Springfield, IL.

1 Like

I agree better to grow ur own cause u just dont know what people have done to it or if they have laced it with something or if they have used pesticides thats harmful to humans at least if u grow ur own u know wats been done to it and u know its clean i love making rso how do u do it

3 Likes

100% organic grow here. no chemicals ,no no

3 Likes

Same here i use to use bottled nutrients but i had to many problems like nutrient burn or deficiencies so i swapped out to organics and its been reall good so far here is my girl

6 Likes

worm poop and blood meal they love it

In 07 i Finally found rasta babies …a rasta kind of bob marley feel coffee shop in amsterdam …9th trip there. I smoked a pre rolled J that was about 5 euros back then. I had to take power breaks. In 6 hours i had 2 beers. If anyone knows the place…tropical plants everywhere. Well i was seated n below me a plant started moving… A damn cat jumped in my lap! I screamed like a girl. Everyone was cool. They were like HE is new! I would advise not to ever eat space cookies. My bros did and bicycles melted on them. And they saw sea monsters in the water! Then they went to a skating ring! :persevere:

3 Likes

I played semi pro basketball in another country. My roommate and i (bad combination) well. Im like the screw it! Lets do it type. He was definitely a crutch to that! Lol! Brother from another mother! We smoked out before going to a grocery store next to our apartment called bunnpris . this guy learned english from me. Lol! The store was packed with people. We are high. N he turns to me 3 people from check out…asked me “hey dude? You got like 22 kroner i can have?” For some reason with his accent that was the funniest thing ever. I dont think anyone has lived until you get kicked out of a grocery store for hysterical laughter. I got the t shirt for that one

2 Likes

Yes. Usually sativas when it does happen. I drove to Colorado to score one day and my buddy picked up a big cone of Sour Diesel while we were there. We were on our way back and sparked it up between Raton NM and Cimarron NM which is a LONG flat prairie where the highway goes through the Turner ranch (owned by the media mogul Ted Turner) and he’s got a bunch of buffalo and prong horn on it. Anyway, the road started looking GUMMY. Like it was made out of gelatin or something and the whole world looked really puffy and gummy worm like. I was definitely tripping. Now, I have done a TON of psychedelics of all varieties so I am not sure if it was a flashback brought on by the weed but I was basically trippin’ balls going about 15 mph in a 60. :grinning:

3 Likes

Microdots are the BEST!!! :woozy_face::star_struck:

2 Likes