Has anyone tried the new mars hydro TS 1000 led lights yet?

Hey group until I get broadband to my new place I can only visit y’all from the town near by . We moved to the rural part of the countryside and spring is when they are supposed to get the internet out here . My question is about the new mars lights that have no fans no colored leds and just the thin aluminum that the lights are attached to . Do they keep up with the mars standard? @Hogmaster you are always getting new lights heard anything yet ?

4 Likes

No I have been using a cmh 630 lec set up for 2 years now I love my light

3 Likes

It’s better than their earlier lights. I would say fits in its price point honestly. Not as good as similar built lights from bigger names, but those also cost a little more.

1 Like

I’m currently the 2000w version Mars hydro - love it. Much better light coverage to lower foliage. Currently have been using just this 2000w in a 48x48. Edit ignore the led in pic not in use. Lighting is above canopy, now starting to flower nicely since this picture. @dbrn32

1 Like

Here’s a new pic ! The girls in case you’re wondering they are from a budda assorted pack no labeling on each seed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::crazy_face:IMG_20191012_210724542_HDR|666x500

4 Likes

Thanks for the feed back guys. So far I’m loving the drop in temperature with the new light it has no cooling fans to stir the heat so the heat rises and the exhaust sucks it right out the window 74 has been the top temp so far but it is like having a spotlight on it is so bright . And no colored leds is odd . The true sun aspect is doing good for the plants though .

3 Likes