Has anyone had a sprout top get stuck in the ground?

so i have one seed that started to sprout stem first- like the top was still in the dirt and i was unsure which part to assist with and tried to let it come out on its own but also have been having trouble with the GSC seeds ( i had one not grow already this is my second seed attempt with this strain) all other strains pop and grow fine so far- anyway so today i couldn’t help but have a closer look and i got the top out of the dirt ( thank goodness) the stem is now round and leaves still facing down in a pretty committed curl from growing in this strange way- my question is- is this something i should expect? and will it stand upright? the first leaves are there and i propped a pen lid under the plant top to keep it off the ground hoping the light will coax it upward- I really wanted to grow this strain and worried either the seeds are not good or I’m just having bad luck with the strain as 4 other strains and some bag seed are doing great
Thanks in advance for your help

It should straighten up in no time!!:thinking::ok_hand::evergreen_tree:

Im hoping :wink: thanks ( crossing fingers)

1 Like

Take some of the soil and pile in like a lil mountain around the stem to help it to more straight and that should help support it , just pack the soil up like a volcano around the stem as best you can , you might have to do this a few times after watering also , if that don’t help you can always replant it more securely since it sprouted .

1 Like

id be tempted to transplant again but dirt right up 2 first set of leaves, bugger at least in old days before of store bought seed we would sprout 50 beans and just grow the first up best dressed, when you pay for beans every little setback hurts more yeah, .good luck

2 Likes

well its not looking to good for this little one but i did as suggested today with the dirt and i hope its just not to late for this one- ( why is it the one you REALLY wanted to try that flops? lol ) only 3 seeds left if this one doesn’t come around ill try again i guess. :pray::seedling:

Id do a little research on gsc. If all your other seeds do fine in your set up but cant seem to get the gsc to work maybee it wants different soil. Or less water or more water.
I think the gsc you have just needs something a little different. Good luck.

1 Like

Well, you see, there’s a little a$$hole that runs around making a whole bunch of laws to do nothing but piss you the hell off.

I believe he has a bunker hidden under my house or something! :rage:

1 Like

(((Huggz))) :smirk: we need to set a trap! :wolf: get that little bugger! lol

2 Likes