Harvesting, wait 2 more weeks?

Hello all, so these Cheese Autos are 7 weeks today, want to make sure I harvest at the right time. I believe from all I have read that they should take 10 weeks from sprout to Harvest. This is my first set of plants so not sure, I have checked trichomes and most are or appear to be clear with some cloudy (best pics I can get attached) Buds look great and Pistils are turning darker but still protruding as seen in pics. They are drinking like crazy, have to water every 2 days. Appreciate the help Thanks.

1 Like

She like Tiffany Haddish ?

I personally would wait. I didn’t notice much ambering!

1 Like

Looks to me like pics are of the sugar leaves. If so, you need pics of the trichomes on the upper buds

Trichomes on leaves are liars

2 Likes

Yeah, you’ll want to look at trichomes on flower rather than from sugar leaves.

2 Likes

Gotcha, will see what I can do to get pics of buds, I’m pretty sure they are about the same, have looked just didn’t get a pic. Appreciate the input.

1 Like

How long has it been in flower? 50 to 60 days will elapse between the start of the flowering period, and harvest.

All in all. I’d say you have a few weeks left. Watch those trichomes on the bud (not the sugar leaves).

Plant looks nice and healthy.

1 Like

@oldmarine started to flower 1st week of June approx the 10th so been 30-40 days give or take a day or 2.

1 Like

@drk204 another Lil snippet of info , don’t just glass the top buds , being they are more light exposed , which tends to ripen sooner than the lower buds . Mr personally I glass the top for production and I glass the 2-or 3rd bud for harvesting . I have to see a consistency to harvest the whole plants at once , if not I cut a cola here one week , 3 more next week , maybe another 3 the next week and save the last of them for the primo :flushed:, but don’t risk your harvest day from just the top buds , due to being exposed to the intense light mainly , but that next bud down or the next usually tells the real truth and be super sticky cause they usually less touched also so all the trichome caps are still there to see with the loop !

2 Likes