Harvesting time

My wife says shes not as pretty as she was when she was all bushy, but I think she’s beautiful !!

she is coming along nicely ( knock on wood ) I’m guessing about three more weeks. : )

@Countryboyjvd1971
My drying room temperature is about 29, 30 degrees at noon and about 10 percent humidity(humidity is very low).

1- Is there no problem?
And other important question,

2- Should I have to put in the input and output fan? If yes, please tell its formula.

3- I have to chop what time of day or night (morning, noon, afternoon, night, when?) is it important?

4- How much does it affect in quality, etc., harvesting one day later?

My drying room temperature is about 29, 30 degrees at noon and about 10 percent humidity(humidity is very low).

1- Is there no problem?

2- Should I have to put in the input and output fan? If yes, please tell What is the formula of CFM for cannabis drying room?

3- I have to chop what time of day or night (morning, noon, afternoon, night, when?) is it important?

4- How much does it affect in quality, etc., harvesting one day later?

Please answer soon because I want to pick my flowers tomorrow.

Please answer soon because I want to pick my flowers tomorrow.

1- Is there no problem?

2- Should I have to put in the input and output fan? If yes, please tell What is the formula of CFM for cannabis drying room? My room is a typical room without any fan. Is it ok I do not put the fan in the room?

3- I have to chop what time of day or night (morning, noon, afternoon, night,… ?) is it important?

@Countryboyjvd1971
@Aolelon
@tanlover442
@garrigan65
@Pat2

Your fine with the humidity you buds will dry a little faster then normally
Run a fan in room to move air point towards a wall as to not directly blow air in hanging buds
I harvest just after lights on but thats only because they come on when i get home lol
It doesn’t really matter when you chop them down ? They dont care lol

@Countryboyjvd1971
So according to your words, I do not need an input fan and an exhaust fan, and it is enough to have a fan for air circulation in the room

Which of the following fans do I use? Is it enough to have a mini-fan?

images 1

You can use whichever fan you need. a couple if you feel the room is big enough. You just don’t really want stale air. Don’t blow the fans on the buds. what I did is hung mine in my tent, and aimed the fans so they were blowing about halfway up. This will help keep mold at bay aswell.

Is your room like that through out your grows ? NEED TO KNOW !

Hour of the day for harvesting is not so important: the THC is already there and will not disappear.

air movement is critical at all times…especially during the drying. Low humidity is a good thing.

Keep tabs on the progress…very important to make sure mold doesn’t get started.

Good luck