Harvesting time

My wife says shes not as pretty as she was when she was all bushy, but I think she’s beautiful !!

she is coming along nicely ( knock on wood ) I’m guessing about three more weeks. : )

@Countryboyjvd1971
My drying room temperature is about 29, 30 degrees at noon and about 10 percent humidity(humidity is very low).

1- Is there no problem?
And other important question,

2- Should I have to put in the input and output fan? If yes, please tell its formula.

3- I have to chop what time of day or night (morning, noon, afternoon, night, when?) is it important?

4- How much does it affect in quality, etc., harvesting one day later?

My drying room temperature is about 29, 30 degrees at noon and about 10 percent humidity(humidity is very low).

1- Is there no problem?

2- Should I have to put in the input and output fan? If yes, please tell What is the formula of CFM for cannabis drying room?

3- I have to chop what time of day or night (morning, noon, afternoon, night, when?) is it important?

4- How much does it affect in quality, etc., harvesting one day later?

Please answer soon because I want to pick my flowers tomorrow.

Please answer soon because I want to pick my flowers tomorrow.

1- Is there no problem?

2- Should I have to put in the input and output fan? If yes, please tell What is the formula of CFM for cannabis drying room? My room is a typical room without any fan. Is it ok I do not put the fan in the room?

3- I have to chop what time of day or night (morning, noon, afternoon, night,… ?) is it important?

@Countryboyjvd1971
@Aolelon
@tanlover442
@garrigan65
@Pat2

Your fine with the humidity you buds will dry a little faster then normally
Run a fan in room to move air point towards a wall as to not directly blow air in hanging buds
I harvest just after lights on but thats only because they come on when i get home lol
It doesn’t really matter when you chop them down ? They dont care lol

@Countryboyjvd1971
So according to your words, I do not need an input fan and an exhaust fan, and it is enough to have a fan for air circulation in the room

Which of the following fans do I use? Is it enough to have a mini-fan?

images 1

You can use whichever fan you need. a couple if you feel the room is big enough. You just don’t really want stale air. Don’t blow the fans on the buds. what I did is hung mine in my tent, and aimed the fans so they were blowing about halfway up. This will help keep mold at bay aswell.

Is your room like that through out your grows ? NEED TO KNOW !

Hour of the day for harvesting is not so important: the THC is already there and will not disappear.

air movement is critical at all times…especially during the drying. Low humidity is a good thing.

Keep tabs on the progress…very important to make sure mold doesn’t get started.

Good luck

@garrigan65
@tanlover442
@Countryboyjvd1971
@Aolelon

Firstly I’m really grateful for your patience in answering to my questions. Then my room dimensions are: width 3/20 - length 5/90 - height 2/55 m
If input and output fan is necessary for drying room, How many cfm should be the input and output fan for this room? The This drying room is an empty room.

Please answer if you see, because I trimmed a few and hang them.

Firstly I’m really grateful for your patience in answering to my questions. Then my room dimensions are: width 3/20 - length 5/90 - height 2/55 m
If input and output fan is necessary for drying room, How many cfm should be the input and output fan for this room? The This drying room is an empty room.

@Aolelon
@Countryboyjvd1971
@tanlover442
@garrigan65

All you need is a small fan to keep your air moving. And keep your humidity at 50% and complete darkness and you’ll be fine

The time of day u harvest is actually VERY important. U should never harvest with lights on. U should try to harvest about an hour before they come on.

During the dark period the plants send any and all nutes to the roots. Lights trigger the plant to start sending them above ground. If u harvest just before they come on any and all chemicals and nasty taste that’s left will be left in the roots.

Sorry I didn’t see this before u chopped but u will know for next time.

Congrats!

As garrigan65 said…space is fine, keep air moving to stop mold and make smell/taste better.

RELAX…the hard part is over, now all you have to do is trim, hang, dry…AND…keep a close eye on the mold possibility for the first 10 days. After that, the moisture content will be so low that mold won’t be the imminent possibility it was at first.

Soon you will be grinning and reminiscing about what a unique adventure it all was. Once the seed is hatched…the clock is ticking and so many things have to be right for a successful rewarding harvest. Think of it as your very own special Halloween Treat from Mother Nature to reward you tender loving care. Enjoy…:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

Sorry for late reply
Air circulation is key
You dont need to have a exhaust and what not if room has a fan

Really thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 and of course all dear friends.

Should I put the fan in such a way that the air runs directly under the buds or should I put toward the wall? (should it hit to the wall and go back to the buds?)

Best to position fan so it circulates air evenly tru out the room. Two small fans would be better than one huge fan. Not a good idea to blow on the buds. Indirect circulation would be best.

BUT…if what you have isn’t moving the air so that you feel a slight breeze in all parts of the room…something more is needed.

Thanks @tanlover442 and all dear friends.

Can i put the buds on big glasses? Does not it have a problem?
I want to put it in huge glasses, and then whenever I need them, put them in small glasses