Harvesting time - indica

Hello, i am in need of advice on harvesting this indica. Last one i grew i harvested too late. It was blueberry, and is basically a tranquilizer. This strain is ilgm’s pure indica, and is starting week 9 of flower. I am looking for the indica effect, that i can use but not be couchlocked. Last time i kept seeing a few clear on the trichomes that i was waiting to go milky but never happened. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any advice on harvest time. Thank you🌱

2 Likes

looks like your in the window for what you want.

7 Likes

Agree with Deepsix ^ it’s in the window now to be nice without being a super couchlock stone.

5 Likes

Its nice to be In-Da-Couch but at some point you have to be able to get Off-Da-Couch lol :joy:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t let her go too much longer then or you’ll be right back on the couch

5 Likes

Pull the trigger!!!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! Shes getting the axe!:axe:

3 Likes

I had a white widow auto that was like that it went to week 13 of flower and it still didnt show any amber and it still had a far few clear trichomes and it was a couch lock aswell

2 Likes

Yeah i grow alot of sativa dominate strains and wait for a decent amount of amber. Doesn’t seem to be my jam with the indica strains.

2 Likes

Its time…dont wait too long or youll be couch locked again

1 Like

Im pro couchlock! Especially with indica’s What better way to watch discovery or binge watch Rick and Morty?
Let her sit for another week!

4 Likes

I hear you and i agree, but i have enough couch lock medicine to get me through the year and its pretty much only useful for nighttime or if i want to nap during the day😆