Harvesting Solely for RSO / oil for Canna Caps

Thanks to all for this thread. I’m about to cut my Amnesia Haze auto this week and will be trying the h2o2 wash. It makes plenty of sense to me for an outdoor grow.

I also appreciate the feedback about not doing a close trim. I vape and make edibles. Never smoke. So is it pointless to trim those sugar leaves? That part of harvest is a bear! I’d love the opportunity to skip it if there are no downsides.

1 Like

That’s my theory @nostril. Why take the time and energy when you can use what’s on them. It’s worked well for me my last few harvests. The one person I gift to knows I don’t trim close and has no problem with giving it a snip or two himself.

1 Like

Hi there. Getting to learn about making canna capsules, and just found your post here.

If you have the time, could you point me to your thread about making them?

Thanks so much. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for your comment but I would say that that I did it like that when I had first started growing and thought it’d be a good idea and it is but I wouldn’t do it with the cannabis in that form as it wasn’t very strong to be honest,so there have been much better threads done on cannabis capsules but done with it in a different form,usually with a heated press and I haven’t got the press to be able to try it yet,as in the uk they are quite expensive,so if you just type in cannabis capsules or cannacapaules,I’m sure you’ll find lots of better threads

1 Like

Okay thanks so much!

1 Like

It was worth I try, I now turn it into a tincture and when when I want some I reduce it down into an rso and use it to make gummies,a much nicer way of taking it