Harvesting pointers needed

I think I was actually looking at one of those. Will they control any device when it comes to humidity and temp?

1 Like

they just added that feature to AC infinity control update. shows temp, humity and VPD

1 Like

As you learn about various things in growing cannabis, you’ll see that many factors are not absolutes. I try to encourage new growers to focus on a few basics. Lights of course is a important factor. The lights you mentioned earlier are sufficient to achieve decent returns. Environment can also make a difference, that’s why I mentioned VPD, regardless of whether you can achieve the proper temperature and rh range you can still be successful growing decent weed. Then there’s a lot of nutrient lines to choose from. Try to read as much as possible, journals, troubleshooting threads, and various categories can be extremely useful learning how to grow cannabis. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, there’s a lot of knowledgeable growers here who will help :+1:

2 Likes

I appreciate that! I’ve been growing in Coco using advanced nutrients from grow micro. I think a lot of my issues stem from a lack of training the plants, topping them (I did this the last time asking with pruning the bottom 3rd and got much better results), and light coverage. I think having 1 solid panel rated for a 5x5 is probably better than two separate panels. I’ll definitely keep the questions coming and will be happy to provide feedback to others!

1 Like

@MrPeat , your temp and humidity numbers look just like mine. I try to stay around 82F @ 60- 65% RH. These numbers are not for new growers . ( new growers should try to stay around 70-75F, it’s slower growth, but easier to manage nutrient uptake.

1 Like

I would be terrified if i ran humidity that high. I have not had mold indoors thank god but i do not ever wanna be above 60%. Glad that works for you though. Especially a heavy indica strain. Ive been wanting to do a banana kush but says in description that humidity should not go past 45% so never attempted it.

During grow it’s 35% at 70+ degrees

What is ur temp in ur tent my last grow the buss seemed to be dence but when i dried it they were airy and i found out it was because my temp was to high i was reading you want ur temp between 18-23 degrees Celsius to get dence bud

@KoolHandLuke I don’t use a humidifier nor dehumidifier. Summer months are the hardest
to deal with in South Texas. We are expecting extreme cold this weekend for 2 day. Luckily the Firework Stand is done late Friday night.

2 Likes

Buds become dense as they grow, it will be dense and hard as a rock on the plant as it grows and begins to fatten up. Drying it right or wrong doesn’t really effect how dense they are, more like the taste and smell the most …
Dense buds being tightly formed as they grow.
Having Temps, RH, and light intensity dialed in is key.

That sf2000 is capable of some dense nugs, mine dose pretty well.

@Poseidon1 ,My last indica grow 2 holy punch ,and 2 blue cheese .Larf are just immature buds . This could be caused by many things. Most of the time it’s because of lighting. If you’re not following VPD recommendations temps above 90F can cause larf also.

2 Likes

I’ve only tested it out with a heater and a fan. Heater kicked off at set temperature and if it got too hot the fan kicked on and vise versa. Definitely handy to have but ypu can probably Google search and get the specific information