Harvesting in two days suggestions welcome

I will be harvesting in two days due to unforeseen complications. Hermaphrodite flowers or white bananas have been showing. Getting out of control.
I have been flushing for one week and also have had her on 10/14 cycle for one week.
I’m thinking about keeping her in total dark for the last two days.

Any suggestions, comments, tips will be helpful.
I am in uncharted territory and I want to harvest, cut down, dry, cure properly.
Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Got a little frost there I see! First, what will be humidity and temp in you drying area? There are as many ways to harvest, dry, and cure your babies as there are climates. In a dry environment, you would want to at least keep the fan leaves on to ensure a slower more even dry. I keep my drying room at 40% humidity and 68 degrees. I trim at harvest and hang branches on clothespins for 7-10 days. When smaller branches break but don’t snap is when I cut the individual buds off if the branches. I jar of them with a humidipak and monitor humidity a couple times a day for the first week. I use temp/humidity gauges in 75% of my jars. If too humid, open the jar to let it breathe. You want to do this every day for a week anyway as the airborne bacteria breaks down Chlorophyll and makes a smoother smoke. The humidipak works great at achieving and maintaining a 62% humidity. Cure for at least two weeks @ 62% opening the jar less often.

6 Likes

So here sh is all upside down
Two main coalas (it was topped after 8th node)
The little one is my attempt at clone

3 Likes

Nice harvest you got there! Do you have a grow journal of your start up!:+1:

1 Like

Thank you! And I didn’t do a grow journal on ILGM for this lady. I nicknamed her ‘Fluke’ because it was an unknown, bagged seed with unknown gender. Just got lucky. I did (and always do) save dates and pics with details on an app on my phone.

I did just start a grow journal ‘Blue Mystic auto LED vs Northern Lights auto CFL’ on here. Just a fun little experiment with hopefully fruitful results. :yum::ok_hand:

1 Like