Harvesting GDP for sleep

I got the mag. Yeah, I agree it looks like they need more time

1 Like

I might have to do that… I got some from Mynt but it’s not as good for sleep as I thought (the fist time I bought the guy said alien dog, but they didn’t have it, and with the shut down i couldn’t ask, so I just went with high thc indica… and I’m sleeping like fucking shit so I’m in a hurry to harvest because I’m so tired.

Yup more time.

Make sure you take multiple pictures from different buds and don’t do the very tops do the sides but only bud not sugar leafs.
The very top will mature faster.

I would definitely remove most of your fan leafs covering other bud, the bud needs light to grow and mature.

You got all the help you need. Just to help you avoid sugar leaf confusion. Aim for center of picture to be where the pistils leave the calyx. Less likely it’ll focus the sugar leaves which aren’t what we go off of. If it doesn’t have pistils coming out of it, ignore it when doing tric checks.

Pictures I took today… both from side buds, not the top.

I honestly have almost no idea what you said. Lol. I need a diagram. Lol

Ok all, am I taking pics of the right thing? Sorry if some are blurry, the phone wouldn’t let me see which ones I’m posting so just posted them all.

Its been another 2 weeks and some seem to be turning amber… but not others.

Are they close?

2 Likes

They’re getting there! Still some clear but filling in with mostly milky Trichomes. Couldn’t tell if that amber shot was off a sugar leaf or not, you want the bud Trichomes. The leaves will turn before the buds. I would say another 4-7 days :love_you_gesture:

I’m curious at how dense they are cause I want to grow it but last two grows have not come out to what I’m looking for is golf balls

Still needs more time yup, picture of whole plant?

I have not taken a full pic of the plant in a couple weeks but… here they are 2 weeks ago

How are your plants looking now? I’ve got one with about 2 weeks to go, that looks a lot like yours.

They didn’t go more amber, like I wanted… but I think that was because of the heatwave… we harvested…I tested some before… and they are good. But I’m buying a new air conditioner for the next harvest

1 Like

hey jen i may be in your area soon im having hell of a time for my seeds to thrive in such conditions .

I have mine in the garage, in a shed. I start the babies in the house for grow phase, and them move them to the garage for the bloom phase (just because I only have space for 3). In winter, the babies are set to 18/6 to have the light on at night… it keeps them warm because it gets cold in the house and that room. the garage ones I have a heater that keeps the temp around 70-80 at night and the lights keep it warm enough in the day. I have a bluetooth temp gage as well. I also have a blanket on the shed, helps keep warm as well.

hm . simple. i used to have closet with cfl and hole/attic entrance 10% cracked and small fan cracked room window grew fast and perfect and garage was detatched for bloom. just wondering if its my t5 sunblaze light my ph or something else kinda slow with slight lower humidity levels being so dry out

I’m not sure… i’m super new at this still

same i figured out a fan on the pots worked they are over soaked so im going to do what i used to do get elite nursery pots thin molded ones and mix pure pluss coco with #4 perlite for best drainage and dry out time . to where i have to water every two days or less they usually thrive that way and go alot faster

So how did it turn out?
Did it help you sleep?

My GDP definitely help me sleep. Not a huge harvest but more then enough for me

2 Likes