Harvested the purple lemonade

For me, PNW North of Seattle, Island living.

Truely! The phrase “This hurts me more than it does you” come to mind every time I get a knife or sissors in my hands.

2 Likes

Good gravy. That is some deep purple! Awesome job!!!

1 Like

If this was a different forum :pleading_face::pleading_face: but it’s this one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damnnn lemon and tropical always smells great! Enjoy your hard work brother congratulations

Nice color

Wow! :drooling_face:

Share your cure method when you have time. Those look so good, it will know good to read how they cured and smoked.

Yah i love this purple lemonade auto from fast buds genetics the trichomes go blood red when ready

1 Like

My cure method is really the same as everyone else i normally hang up the whole plant but because my tent still has plants in it i cant hang a whole plant at the moment so i have to use my drying rack system my humidity is 62% and temp is 20 degrees Celsius i have a small fan blowing air around the space the flower is in i will check these in a few days it will probably take seven to eight days to dry properly and once they have dried i will trim them and then i will sweat the buds for a while in a paper bag then i will put them into grove bags and cure for two weeks and then taste test and cure for a month or two

1 Like

@Aussie_autos auss Thank you. That is where I am at. The soon to be harvested (4 weeks) will follow that route. Unfortunately, I am out of commercial weed, so daily, somebody contributes a branch. It will hang and then join the brown bag brigade or get pulled for final dry and grind.

@Aussie_autos they look like the color of a nice black berry!! Really neat!!

1 Like