Harvested the purple lemonade

Hey guys i harvested my purple lemonade auto today it was very close to being ready and i needed the room in my tent as my GGA and my other purple lemonade auto getting really big so they needed more room . Anyway this is the wet weight it came too 4.8ounces so i believe once its dry i will end up with 1.5 to 2 ounces

3 Likes

Where’s the pics brother Aussie…

11 Likes

My brother those babies look sweet :heart_eyes:
I get excited when i see such beautiful buds… congratulations :clap: i hope to experience that first hand in a few weeks :muscle:

2 Likes

I will take a close up of a bud for you

11 Likes

You will experience this soon brother i cant wait for this to dry and cure it will be amazing smoke with sweet sour lemon and tropical flavour

2 Likes

Wow that is beautiful :heart_eyes: the colors are amazing :clap::muscle: proud of you bro

2 Likes

Its very dark purple the trichomes go blood red when ready

1 Like

I’m out of smoke for the 1st time in 2yrs…i have to take my meds now and i hate them and their side effects :unamused:… the demons are starting… it’s a mental overload. I’ll be ok but it’s not the same… smoke takes the place of 4 meds for me… ain’t that some shit… anyway you did an awesome job on the plant

1 Like

I smoke so i can stop taking pain meds i hate taking tablets as they do more harm then good just hang in there can u go score a 1/4 or something. Where abouts u from brother

1 Like

Aussie , That is some beautiful buds love the purple color. :v::+1:

1 Like

Thx for trying to help but I’ll be ok can’t afford my medical canibis script anymore…

1 Like

That looks AMAZING!

1 Like

Thanks Se7en i cant wait for my other purple lemonade auto to flower now

2 Likes

I can imagine brother! I’m hopefully getting sponsored by FastBuds so I’ll be getting a ton of their strains, I mentioned purple lemonade when they asked what I’d like to grow, so hoping they send some :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Let me know how she smokes! How she smellin?

1 Like

Congratulations on your harvest. :v:It’s kinda sweet and sad chopping them down after giving them all the love through the grow. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Dont worry it will be getting more love as i smoke it lol the smell is like sweet and sour lemon and tropical flavour

2 Likes

Sounds wonderful… some sweet satisfaction for sure :heart_eyes::smoking::dash::dash:

2 Likes