Is this ready to harvest
Hard to tell from one close up pic thats fairly blurry. Do u have a microscope to look at the trics. How old and what kind of plant in what style of growing is this.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Do you see all those glandular trichomes covering the flowers? You want to look at those under magnification (60x) and you’ll see that they are clear/cloudy/amber/dark. And the ratio of those four things is what tells you when to harvest. It comes down to personal preference and chemovar. I want a mostly amber ratio for my medicine.
Thanks I will try and get all that information