Harvest? What about the top

What are we thinking?

3 Likes

Are you wanting opinions on any issues or just general thoughts on your ladies. I tell the wife, when she asks me what I’m thinking she probably doesn’t really want to know. LOL. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Honestly they look pretty good. Looks like you may be getting a little foxtailing. Not to bad overall, had a little on my current grow. Also some yellowing of leaves. This late in flower really doesn’t matter I don’t think.

2 Likes

It’s my first grow. I’m having an issue with the top is too close to the plant to get the light on the whole plant. My LST is needed for better plants next time

1 Like

It’s my 1st plant. I had problems with LST and getting the light where it’s on the whole plant. So my light was way to close to top I am learning too. Thank you

1 Like

The fact that this is your first grow your lady looks great. I started using a new DIY light. So it took me a little while to get it dialed in. :+1:

1 Like

So you think its getting close to harvest on top branches. I’m scared I will go to long and mess up harvest.

1 Like

The easiest and cheapest way to know where you are is to get a jewelers loupe at least 60x. You can use it to check trichomes. Assuming that your not sure exactly what you’re looking for you want the trichomes to have a cloudy appearance, not clear. They will most likely be a little of both so just keep a check on them at least every couple days if not daily. Your girl looks like a sativa so you probably don’t want to let trichomes get much amber in them. When trichomes are nearly 100% cloudy they are at the peak of thc potency. When they start turning amber essentially the thc is starting to deteriorate. The effect of more amber trichs will be a more sedative high.

3 Likes

My first though was, what a beautiful plant. Well done.

2 Likes

Thank you its Northern light autoflowering indica. I actually bought a jeweler loupe 30×60×90. Gosh thank you for your help. I’ll get back soon going to check on my plant and try again to get that loupe to work with me. Appreciate it
Helping a 64 yr old woman chronic pain disabled

Don’t hesitate to ask for help. Lots of great people here. I’ve had plenty of help myself. If you continue growing you should consider starting a grow journal. It’s a great way to get help and ask questions. You’ll be able to document your grow and have the ability reference back to see everything you’ve done.

1 Like

Thank you.

I tried my best with that loupe, idk about that me seeing it better. Lol.

2 Likes

You still have several white pistles showing. When you see that the majority of the pistles are turning rust colored and starting to recede it’ll be a good indicator that your close.

2 Likes

Thanks, @doggiedeb-1956 I Istarted growing for my wife’s medical issues myself. Hopefully growing your own medicine will help you like it has helped my wife.

2 Likes