Harvest weight estimate? My first grow

In either event, it will be a Saturday or Sunday chop. I’ll keep an eye on the trichs. And adapt as I go. I’ve now switched to water only, for the remaining time. And I’m planning a 24-48 hour dark period before chop.

1 Like

I’m shooting for the middle of the bottom 3.

1 Like

LoL. I have no doubt you will nail it! I’ve been documenting light source when eyeballing trichomes. Natural, Grow, White, etc. I haven’t concluded anything yet but there is differences in appearance under different light sources. I’m probably splitting hairs but I have a photography background so it peaked my interest.
Standing by for that harvest…

1 Like

I’m going to just keep checking and stay flexible.

I wonder if the light source has any affect on the trichs, or if they just look different under different sources?

What got me interested was I always try to achieve 100% cloudy. I like the effects right about there. I do that every grow. Well, my last Durbin Poison run was perfect but I noticed that after curing, the buds sparkled. Don’t get me wrong, it was an incredible sight but I thought, how does something that is cloudy sparkle? I’ll get to the bottom of it though. Unfortunately, I’ve loaned my micro lens out which is in Europe. I plan on sharing some crispy shots of trichomes once I have everything together.

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing them.

Looks amazing

1 Like

Thanks. And welcome to the community!

1 Like

I think I’m chopping on Sunday. Most hairs are red and curly, trichs are nearly all cloudy, with some amber.

Trichs

Plants

Bud from each

6 Likes

@Hellraiser @kellydans @SilvaBack203 @Dexterado @stillincloset @thecount13
Anybody want to talk me down?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Looks really good…if what you say is good for you and what you want in a buzz, then why not. great growing and give us a report on harvest details :bat:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag , plants look great. Yeah if you like the looks of your crystals I would go for it. going to be an nice Harvest. :+1::v:

1 Like

Way more than that brother!!!

2 Likes

Buds look nice and swollen, go for it!

2 Likes

Go for it.

1 Like

Decision made. Thanks all!

1 Like

First of many branches done.

5 Likes

Making headway.

4 Likes

Prime dense buds for hanging to dry of GSC 422 grams wet. Next is Kandy - the bigger of the two.

Plus 140 G of popcorn, LARF, Medium density buds, and trim mistakes to be frozen and used for edibles, etc. at a later date

4 Likes