Harvest twice for different buzz

@Countryboyjvd1971 Mornin’! Thanks I may be biting off more than I can grow! I think the paranoia might consume me! Maybe I will stick to ‘normal’ I was thinking like every two weeks. Goes to show I shouldn’t think!! Okay what am I supposed to be watching for on my growing girls? They are almost 10" tall. I am lost and I don’t have GPS (Global Pot Sense) for winter. :anguished:

3 Likes

You should be seeing healthy green growth
It will be lighter then the rest for the first few day until it get into the air then will be same color green as the rest of the plant
And abnormal looking growth we would need to deal with
Five finger leaves are normal with some plants have six or eight
Ive actually seen 12 finger leaves

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Actually they are doing great no probs, I guess what I am asking is, should I be doing something or am I just at the waiting game? I just am unsure of a winter grow. I lost all of my earlier pics but I had a 15 finger leaf that was 15" across. I have never seen such big leaves. Some of my now babies look like their leaves will be gigantic. My Smart Media camera chip finally broke after 15 yrs, so I am not sure I can get pics. I’ll try. The funniest thing you can see on the stem where it started out thin then I added gypsum and they thicken up. I’ll try to get that as well.

1 Like

Just sit back and watch them water and feed as necessary would be my suggestion

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 knows his stuff. Im inside growing, illegal here so got two tents going all the time. Next grow im going with four strains with different flowering times. Should be interesting!

4 Likes

It definitely becomes a challenge
I suggest writing things down
Im a Little confused in my grow right now to be honest with plants a different stages i cant remember who got what last lol
@Laurap good thing I tell my wife what I’m doing i can run back and ask her lol
Ahe doesn’t have anything to do with the grow but shes a food listener haha

4 Likes

Ive gotta write everything down! Hubby really dorsnt listen to me about the girls but he does all the capentry, installation, stuff i dont mess with.

2 Likes

Forgot to add he like you patiently listens to my stupid questions & sends me to you. Lol

1 Like

Hahahaha thats to funny @Laurap
My wife entertains me doesn’t really care about it lol

1 Like

@Fairieswear8oots, please tag me into your other thread with nute burn. I am busy learning as much as possible myself.:writing_hand::man_scientist:

1 Like

@merlin44
Gotcha👍
There’s a lot of great stuff there

1 Like

For what it’s worth, my experience with a good vaporizer is that you can also dial in your effect by varying the temperature. There are plenty of articles talking about the boiling points of the different psychoactive components - worth checking out.

I have the same problem :scream: I write everything that I do to them down in a journal plus I keep coming back to my grow journal on this forum to keep up…:innocent:

1 Like

Question for help this harvest. When you get BIG-ASS BUDS what is the best technique to dry without mold, etc.?
I was planning to hang upside down in the tent with a dehumidifier (small) on low. For a week or so.
Maybe one fan on low for circulation.
Okay to get fresh air in maybe 15 minutes a day?
After that week, I’ll trim and put in my hanging nylon drying rack with a nylon screen cover.
Just trying to do this right.
Thanks!
Oz

Best way imo @Ozzimotosan1
is to hang in tent or room that’s around 55% -60% humidity
Have a small fan moving air in room but not blowing directly on buds
7-10 days normally till stems snap not bend
Then trim to desired looks and place in jars
First two weeks burp jar 2 tines a day 15-20 minuets
Then once a day for a week or two after tgat buds will be cured enough to enjoy
Daily inspections fir mold is a good idea

5 Likes

I can put my 2017-1018 Winter Grow (cellar) synopsis up here. I also have six clones off them to go outside in May or June.

Is it better to have greener leafs or lighter green leafs

thankyou. i am scrogging my girls. i have some closer to the light and dont have the room to tie them to the screen. thankyou i will harvest the one closer to the light. and work my way down

I was also wondering this. Near the base of my beast has new growth and it’s a never ending cycle. So I thought if you leave the main branch in place and chop off all the branches done for harvesting, will the top fall off dead or will it continue to grow new branches for flowering?

I asked because the spot I had cloned actually started to flower. :flushed:

1 Like

Yes It will reveg if you put it back on 18-6 or 24-0 but it takes a long time to revert fully back into a normal plant . The buds will get over ripe and eventually fall off. It takes a long time but new growths will pop up all over where the buds used to be. It is worth it cuz the plants and buds are always huge. I had reveged a small single cola gg#4 plant that would’ve been just a few blunts and got almost a half lb out of it. @MrPeat

2 Likes